• #3: Casa Grande, AZ. 2009 VRSCF

Votes: 7 6.1%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All New Bike Of the Year Contest for 2011: PT#1: VRSCF
The 1st Chapter of the much anticipated Bike of the Year contest for 2011 is Upon us!!!
As noted in the Rules, Feb is designated to the Model of Bike VRSCF. So look over the picts and choose the one you love the most to help that Member become the Bike of the Month and than in the running for The Bike Of The Year!
Good Luck to all!!!
"“Every generation needs a new revolution.”
Thomas Jefferson

#1: Matthew C. Greenville, SC. 2011 VRSCF
Vance & Hines Competition Slip-Ons.
K&N Air Filter.
Vance & Hines Fuel-pak.

#2: Leon C. Tacoma, WA. 2009 VRSCF "VBEAST"
Greetings,
I am submitting photos of my '09 F for the contest. I am very proud of my overall design and vision for her. I hope others find her as appealing as I do. I would like to note to anyone who wants to mention the black forks or the turned mirrors that I purchased this bike in April "09. It took two to three months for design and paint at the dealer so I don't consider her a "copy" of the black bar upside down mirror club- I consider her a founder . I had the idea to powder coat the wheels, ceramic coat the pipes and turn the mirrors while the bike was still being shipped from the factory. ( I even have pics of myself at the loading bay of the dealers when the bike came off the truck. I was there when the cardboard came off the shipping crate!)
The engine mods were added as new products became available for F models.
Thank you for your consideration.

#3:Casa Grande, AZ. 2009 VRSCF
(This Entry didn't include a name so I am just using their location)

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Well since I'm too dumb to know how to include my list of mods I have an attachment of the first thread with pictures of my bike that will list most of the mods I had done.:banghead:
http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1763890#post1763890
There are some recent changes but they are in my signature.
Again if anyone has any questions please feel free to PM me.
Thanks.
Leon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts