Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Liqwid Rider
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! Just some pics from a quick Monday night ride. They were all taken along the Seward Highway from Anchorage to Girdwood (about 38 miles each way from my house). The waterfall ones turned out crappy because of the light conditions, but I'll put them up anyway. Nice for a quick ride after dinner and the weather was AWESOME!! Hi rez files will be in the gallery later.

Attachments

·
Registered
249 Posts
Nice
Looks like a great place to ride. I need 2 sets of eyes one to look at the scenery the other to watch were the hell i'm going :cheers:

·
Registered
765 Posts
Awesome pics! Thanks for sharing!!!

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Great Pics but it still looks a little chilly there. :)

·
Premium Member
1,777 Posts
Pete, That's some beautiful countryside and with all the daylight hours you told me about (during your riding season), you must get some fantastic rides in. I think I would prefer the chill to the 90 degree heat we are starting to get here already.

·
V-Rod Addict
271 Posts
Great pics! Man, a V-Rod looks awesome everywhere, doesn't it? :)

·
Fireman/investigator
1,965 Posts
great pics!! thanks for posting

·
VRRRRRROD!
3,173 Posts
Beautiful pics, thanks for posting! :mrgr: I hope to visit Alaska some day, but probably won't be on my :vrod: !
* Estimated distance to Fairbanks ~4400 miles, 94 hrs (continuous driving) :hmm:

·
Banned
924 Posts
Great pictures, Your bike looks real nice. I really like the subtle cross you put under the clam shell. I've been looking for someplace on the bike to put something like that. Can you tell me how you did it?

·
Ironbutt
886 Posts
Great Pictures. I have always wanted to travel through Alaska. Maybe soon:D:D

·
Yeah, but what if...
4,714 Posts
Amazing country.

·
Liqwid Rider
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
glz said:
I really like the subtle cross you put under the clam shell. I've been looking for someplace on the bike to put something like that. Can you tell me how you did it?
Actually, that is a sticker that we got at this years Bike Blessing. I will check with the pastor to see if he has any left over. I'll let you know if he does. Actually, he won a V-ROD last year :) I gave him the forum info.

·
Liqwid Rider
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Max said:
Great Pics but it still looks a little chilly there. :)
A little nippy in the shadows, but just right in the sun ;) I prefer dealing with the cold than the heat when I lived in the Mojave desert for two years :D Although, I could ride alot more there. Hmmm....

·
Banned
924 Posts
AKvrod said:
Actually, that is a sticker that we got at this years Bike Blessing. I will check with the pastor to see if he has any left over. I'll let you know if he does. Actually, he won a V-ROD last year :) I gave him the forum info.
Thanks AKvrod, Wow, what luck for your pastor... please PM me if/when your able to find a spare sticker.
Greg

1 - 14 of 14 Posts