Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got back to working on my bike this week... Got on the bike to start and noticed the left/right signal flashing like it was armed (from movement). Now, I have never put a pin code into the bike so the alarm is never supposed to arm?? True?? I cannot get the bike to start - get the left right alternating flashers like it is armed (so ignition is killed). Does this mean my bike alarm is armed? My FOBs do nothing and I get the good old no Rsp from the diags from security. Wonder if I did womething to TSSM with all the mods? Just want I wanted to work on :banghead:. Anyone experience this? I checked all wires, etc. I was supposed to get dyno'd tomorrow - oh well - more fun.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am going to say I messed up the TSSM some because the key icon is not flashing and I never put a PIN into the bike. The S codes are no rsp. Looks like a new TSSM unless someone knows something else.

·
Premium Member
5,720 Posts
Try unplugging the Maxi-Fuse for 5 minutes and plugging it back in. This resets the bike and may clear the error.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bproulxvrod said:
Try unplugging the Maxi-Fuse for 5 minutes and plugging it back in. This resets the bike and may clear the error.
Thanks. Tried everything and TSSM is very unhappy with whatever I did to it. Seemed fine last week when I tested all electroics. I have pulled the maxi fuse one too many times :). I'll just buy another one later this week when I have a chance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts