Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got a 05a fitted factory alarm my self few years ago mated 1 fob key same time moved house alarmed bike now fob lost dont have pin code is there a code that they all have before being set ?? can u mate another fob when alarm is set???any advice apresiated thanks aaron.

·
CENLA V-Rodder
157 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,248 Posts
.... alarmed bike now fob lost dont have pin code is there a code that they all have before being set ?? can u mate another fob when alarm is set???any advice apresiated thanks aaron.
No. You'll either need to guess the code (see Post #3) or replace the TSSM. You can't test or configure the TSSM while it's armed.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Almost forgot call the dealer that installed alarm most will have a standard code they use for there bikes and may have put it in before they mated the FOB in case there was an issue.There must be a code in the EPROM and it's either factory or the dealers.Also the 31313 code i gave you was off my Canadian bikes manual you can go to the Hd website register and log on the manuals section to see If the U.S bikes have a different code if it doesnt work. Also try 00000 through 99999.I think I got the link from AOW's signature but not sure so look him up or with any luck he will be along sooner or later.The HD site sucks and the manual section is hard to find,you will also need a V.I.N

1 - 5 of 5 Posts