Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
DARK KNIGHT
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you are in the San Antonio area and wanna ride call me up and we'll get some guys together and cruise the area.

·
Retired!
583 Posts
Even though the last time didn't work out. I'm here and ready to go also. I wonder if we should try to start up the group meet again. I think maybe every 2 weeks was too much. Maybe try once a month or once a quarter? What do you guys think?

·
Pulling your strings
859 Posts
badluck1 said:
Even though the last time didn't work out. I'm here and ready to go also. I wonder if we should try to start up the group meet again. I think maybe every 2 weeks was too much. Maybe try once a month or once a quarter? What do you guys think?
I could do a once a month thing. Don't mean to barge in on the SA thing, but it's the closest large group of v-rods i can find.

·
DARK KNIGHT
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok, about 2 weeks till our trip to CC town, I would like a head count as to how many are definately going. email me at [email protected] subject CC trip.

·
DARK KNIGHT
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
send me an email if you're going, masterofpuppets,badluck1,chris,carlos,and I are going, Ryan is still not sure and you if you want.plus a guy in corpus want to meet us there.

·
Registered
452 Posts
badluck1 said:
Just saw this thread but would like to hook up with you guys for a meet and/or ride sometime. I'm good for either on 2nd and 4th weekends of each month.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts