Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So true my brothers have them and I do not mind it being loud.
Thanks for the feedback.

·
Premium Member
2,526 Posts
I'm going for a Muscle dual head pipe exhaust ( already bought it ) with two lightweight SS Reverse Megaphone mufflers and custom mid pipes on my R Model - I like the dual exhaust and the tone it delivers - I got a 2-1 Bub 7 with a BMW SS and C/F resonator on it now and love it it kicks ass but the balanced look of the dual exhaust wins out - but I'm a nutcase gearhead willing to tough it out and fab it up, & make it reality - not a pull it outta a box and bitch about the lack of proper instructions for my lame A$$ kinda guy - (y):cool:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Exhausts are a very personal "thing" and there are lots of opinions out there.
Personally, I think dual pipes only look balanced on a Bagger. When I went shopping for my Streetglide the only way to go was dual Rineharts for the sound and looks. The single pipe on one side just didn't look right even though it may save you a good chunk of weight.....

·
Premium Member
2,526 Posts
Yea, agreed, I just don't like the bare look of the left side of a V Rod with a 2-1 pipe. I don't like the Muscle stock pipes but they look great with the satin black Bassani's. I'm going for a shorter set of SS or CF light weight dual mufflers tilted up slightly at the rear give the bike a more balanced look - (y):cool:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I will dealer the post now as part was found I will post a pic of the project soon about a month or so be safe out there Knut J till than and if you need any thing I am all hearing ears.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts