Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tim and crew at Doherty must be excited to make the November Airtech BOTM.

Owner: Doherty Machine - Prescott Valley, AZ

Airtech constantly receives emails with pictures of your bikes with our products on it, proud displays of countless hours of toil and creativity.

In honor of your skint knuckles, we will be selecting one bike each month as the Airtech "Bike of the Month"... a little extra recognition for a bike we think is especially well put together!

http://www.airtech-streamlining.com/miscpages/botm.htm

Congrats Guys!!!!! BTW: This is the bike that went 207 and change at Bonneville.

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Great picture, I just set it as my desktop background.

·
Premium Member
5,720 Posts
Awesome :notworth: Quite the accomplishment at Bonneville too :notworth:

·
Elephant Motors Rock
3,505 Posts
:thumb:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Tim and crew at Doherty must be excited to make the November Airtech BOTM.

Owner: Doherty Machine - Prescott Valley, AZ

Airtech constantly receives emails with pictures of your bikes with our products on it, proud displays of countless hours of toil and creativity.

In honor of your skint knuckles, we will be selecting one bike each month as the Airtech "Bike of the Month"... a little extra recognition for a bike we think is especially well put together!

Thanks for posting this Ken, I acutally was'nt aware of this until yesterday, when I found it while doing a google search on doherty machine, (for something else) it was on pg.18 of the search.
Whats even wierder is 2 hours earlier I was on the phone with Kent Riches the owner of Airtech about the design of our new bodywork and he never mentioned this. Thanks again.
http://www.airtech-streamlining.com/miscpages/botm.htm

Congrats Guys!!!!! BTW: This is the bike that went 207 and change at Bonneville.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts