Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'day I have an 01 VRSCA with the standard red Harley Davidson emblem. I've heard that the 04 chrome lettering may go over the ordinary looking red lettering. Any suggestions please.

Dig

·
1130cc Mike
1,860 Posts
Hey Dig,

You have an '02 but we know what you meant by the little red stickers. Instead of going over the letters you can always remove them and badge it up anyway you wish. I would stick with the original look only because of the bike being year one and a whole new platform for the MOCO to expand on.

·
On Good Ol' Nbr7
7,267 Posts
Lerenis said:
Hey Dig,

You have an '02 but we know what you meant by the little red stickers. Instead of going over the letters you can always remove them and badge it up anyway you wish. I would stick with the original look only because of the bike being year one and a whole new platform for the MOCO to expand on.
:them: ....just pick up another airbox cover from the Classified section or E-Bay....

and :welcome:

HH

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
G'day & thanks all for the replies & greets...the year was 02 of course.. sorry i took so long to reply..tragedy in the family. I'll take the advise & just stick with the original...Thanks once again for taking the time & effort.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts