Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m thinking about putting air ride on my 2016 muscle. I want to down the road when I have more $ put a bigger tire on it too. What is the best kind of air ride to get, I want to keep the stock Fender, just fill it full of tire. Let me know what you guys think.

·
VRSC est -03
3,097 Posts
I’m thinking about putting air ride on my 2016 muscle. I want to down the road when I have more $ put a bigger tire on it too. What is the best kind of air ride to get, I want to keep the stock Fender, just fill it full of tire. Let me know what you guys think.
Best air ride? Arnott or Legends. Not cheap but built/made for your model bike. 250/260 tire is max for your 8" stock rim.
Anything above require wider rim/s, matching rotors/pulley? Deep wallet..?

Link: http://hogpro.com/vrod-parts.html

·
Registered
2014 V-Rod Muscle
14 Posts
I too am looking to put air shocks on my 2014 Muscle. The price tags are high for the Arnotts and Legends. Do you know anything about the Xotic? They are about 1/3 of the price. Did you make a decision?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts