Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All
Looking to get a air box w/ the gauges placed inside it for my 2013 NRS.

I am leaning towards GR Customs but read a few older post that the parts don't always fit or they don't stand behind there products (or something about political issues which I don't care about to much).

Is there anyone who recently purchased on air box from them (or any other online seller) that could share there experience ?

Are you happy with your air box from GR Customs? I don't want to get stuck paying $500-$700 for something that will not work out.. Funds are tight ..

Any advice on after market sellers for Air Boxes would be appreciated ..

Thanks

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Hello All
Looking to get a air box w/ the gauges placed inside it for my 2013 NRS.

I am leaning towards GR Customs but read a few older post that the parts don't always fit or they don't stand behind there products (or something about political issues which I don't care about to much).

Is there anyone who recently purchased on air box from them (or any other online seller) that could share there experience ?

Are you happy with your air box from GR Customs? I don't want to get stuck paying $500-$700 for something that will not work out.. Funds are tight ..

Any advice on after market sellers for Air Boxes would be appreciated ..

Thanks
GR Customs seem to just sell everybody else's products so I think you will find it you have an airbox already picked out, search a bit more to find the original maker. (NLC etc. Etc.) Probably a better price and service.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts