Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:banghead: Not even 2 weeks is my baby old and I've got allready a scratch in the front fender. Looks like someone has pulled a bag or something with metal over it. The scratches are not deep but you can see it on the denim black. On a glossy bike, I would polisch it, but that is not possible on the matt.
Has anyone an idea, how to fix that without spraying the hole fender ?
Regs
oioi

·
F*@kTard
7,946 Posts
Make identical scratches in the rear fender!:hidesbeh:

Then call it a limited edition paint scheme and sell it on ebay!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thumbsupracing said:
Make identical scratches in the rear fender!:hidesbeh:

Then call it a limited edition paint scheme and sell it on ebay!
Yup ! Good idea

·
I'm 'avin hoops
695 Posts
oioi said:
:banghead: Not even 2 weeks is my baby old and I've got allready a scratch in the front fender. Looks like someone has pulled a bag or something with metal over it. The scratches are not deep but you can see it on the denim black. On a glossy bike, I would polisch it, but that is not possible on the matt.
Has anyone an idea, how to fix that without spraying the hole fender ?
Regs
oioi
Can you post a picture of it?

·
I'm 'avin hoops
695 Posts

·
Dragger o' Pegs
3,461 Posts
I came outside one day to find a shopping cart wedged on my front fender.......

·
Bike is for sale!
5,075 Posts
Join the club, I have on in my front fender, and with the metal flake I also can't do anything about it. Save up and replace it.

·
Ron Cooper
1,809 Posts
firemedic said:
Join the club, I have on in my front fender, and with the metal flake I also can't do anything about it. Save up and replace it.

you've still got that scratch I'd assume as much as it bothers you it would be fixed by now. How are things?

·
Bike is for sale!
5,075 Posts
I wish, but hard pressed to spend that kind on money on the fender when I can get other things. I will replace some day. I just walk quickly by the front end so I don't have to look at it!
I am very well, when you coming back this way?

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
A badge of honor. The flat black is supposed to look tough. Leave it alone - soon enough it will have a few siblings! Can you see it while riding? If not, I think I found the answer! One cheap trick to hide a scratch on the front fender - install a half naked woman on the back seat!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
badge of honor

CPTJAM said:
Can you see it while riding?
Depends how I sit on the bike :D .
The idea with the naked woman is not bad but has some bad side effects:
1. if it's my wife, I'll need a nany for the kids during the rides.
2. if it's my wife and I have a nany, my wife gets sick
3. if it's the nanny, my wife gets mad and I'll get :spank: and she really hits hard. Think that's also a kind of a badge of honor :dance:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Ya know, that Demim painted bike might look mighty badass "without" a front fender. I was thinking about looking at mine without the fender. But I have the Vivid. I think it would make the front tire and frontend look heavier. A kick-ass bare bones look. If you try it send picks.

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
the first cut is the deepest

1 - 16 of 16 Posts