Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I regret the fact that I'm going to have to sell my baby. I'm building a house and Uncle Sam has made it a little harder for me to get the Mortgage I want due to all the foreclosing of homes lately in the market. I've got it listed on Ebay but If you have someone who would be interested or if you are please PM me.

Thanks and here is the exact discription I put on Ebay.:moped: :moped: :moped: :moped: :moped:

This is a total neck breaker. Meaning everyone that sees this bike pass em breaks their necks trying to check it out. I'm only selling this bike because Uncle Sam has made it rally tough on me and my fiance to get a mortgage to make a purchase on the house we are supposed to close on. I have the bike already paid off and the title is in hand so there is no mess with getting the lean released like in most purchases. I bought it last year for 18,000 and I've put tons of extras on this bike. "I'm going to list them below." I'm 6'2 and I felt cramped on the bike at first and I wanted that nice extension that many of the 5'9 guys have on the DX so I put the very expensive Extensions on the Bike. They look Great and if you are between 5'11 and 6'5 you will definitely thank me. Trust me this is the best DX you'll find. The bike is in perfect condition and I've taken great care of it. There are 2,500 miles on the bike and it recieved it's first service from the Harley Steeler at 1k. "Which if your not aware is anywhere from $180.00 to $300.00. If you are looking for a V rod or a DX look no further. I'm going to list the different things I have included on this bike and the prices I paid. Everything I list is included in the purchase price. I also blacked out the Intake Grills and the Water Cooler Grill it looks much better that way!! GUYS or GALS here's your chance to get the baddest Harley or V-rod ever produced at a fraction of what you'd be paying at your local Harley STEELER even at base + tax + Frieght and all the other BS included.

The Bike is still under Warranty until March 08.

VRSCDX = $18,000.00 minus all the extra STEELER fees.

CFR PIPE = $525.00

PC3 Power Commander = $300.00

KN Air Filter = $60.00

Extended Foot Controls = $500.00

Integrated Turn Signal Kit Rear = $85.00

Black Mini Arlen Ness Mirrors = $200.00

Vortex Visor front turn signals and Relocation mounts = $160.00

Black Mesh Grills for the Radiator = $40.00

Siren for the security system and the remote pager = $200.00

GR Customs Black Sidemount Liscense Plate Mount = $169.00

Black Base Plate for Sissy and luggage mounts = $120.00

Black Mini Sissy and Black Mini Pad with cool skull all together = $150.00

Skull Horn Cover = $80.00

Skull Hand Grips Large Diameter = $70.00

Skull Foot Pegs = $70.00

Skull Shifter = $20.00

Skull Valve Stems = $10.00

Skull liscense plate bolt kit = $20.00

Custom Dynamics Stage 1 Light Kit and Black Magic Remote Control = $200.00

Also included but not yet installed.

I custom ordered a black powdercoated A model Mount, and Headlight that I know looks killer on the bike. = $270.00

Guys and Gals this bike with all these upgrades cost me $21,249 + taxes etc.... when I total this out. Not to mention the countless hours I put into installing these. This bike has never been droped there are no dings and no imperfections. I do not have the original DX Fairing because I didn't like the look and I sold it. This can be easily replaced though for 150.00 from Harley. The pics shown are with the headlight minus that fairing

Guys and Gals like I said I need to sell this I've got it listed on Ebay but I'll end the auction if it's the right price offered. I'm looking to get between 15-18k. It's priced to sell but if someone offers 18k it's gone out the door at that moment.

Please let me know.

Thanks all.

IMG]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b159/johnyneo/VRSCDX001.jpg[/IMG]

IMG]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b159/johnyneo/trip021.jpg[/IMG]

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
terrible news brotha I hope everything turns out good for ya!

·
Kaboom
4,336 Posts
good luck man........totally beautiful bike!

·
Premium Member
4,061 Posts
nice bike!.....good luck!

i also have my faring off now!...i like it!..

Dan

·
Banned
4,397 Posts
Thats the best looking NRS I have ever seen..

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Actually it didn't sell.......... I'm guessing everyone just wants an 08. It's ok though I think I'm going to be able to keep it. Oh and I just keep buying mods for it......... My DX is Sick........

·
Jared
3,488 Posts
if something happens and you need to sell it afterall, PM me my brother wants a night rod after riding my R...and watching me clean my chrome......

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm not going to lie I could use the money but I don't want to take too much of a hit......... I've put tons into this bike. Since this thread was posted I've also put on the Black Powder coated A model Light, as well I've ordered new but not yet installed the vivid Black Radiator cover. I would consider offers though........ Make a reasonable offer through a PM and I'll let you know. I was sick of dealing with the ding dongs on ebay lowballing and then a guy made an offer and backed out........ So I'm done with that. Thanks for your interest and if it's right for both of us like I said I'd definitely consider...... thanks

·
Jared
3,488 Posts
email some pics to me [email protected]

and i'll get them to my brother have him get you an offer, would hate for a fellow rider to sell his bike cause i know the happiness mine brings me, keep your head up and your wheels down brother

1 - 13 of 13 Posts