Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Made it to Tulsa.

According to the news, the southern part of the state was really rocking earlier, lots of damage, thankfully it seems to be all calm now.

Rough plane ride in.

·
Noel
4,646 Posts
Hope everyone has a great time, if 1320go.com is carrying this event, I'll be watching.

·
drag racer
6,699 Posts

·
Darren
2,007 Posts
See you tomorrow Pat

·
Noel
4,646 Posts
Records being set in VRD!!!
‎8.963 @ 135.37 Brian Macalister
8.912 @ 148.25 Nick Gonatas Jr

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Records being set in VRD!!!
‎8.963 @ 135.37 Brian Macalister
8.912 @ 148.25 Nick Gonatas Jr
Yep there getting them down again with the new rule changes..

·
VRSCD's Rule!
4,160 Posts
Best of luck to you guys tomorrow!

·
VRSCD's Rule!
4,160 Posts
Any update?

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I just walked in the door.

Well, we've had better weekends, but it's part of the Nitro world learning process.

We needed an 8.29 to make the show in P/D and ran a 8.34. :banghead:

V-Rod we lost in the first round. ( I can't tell you why we lost or Rich will kill me. ) :)

We'll be back loaded for bear at the Rock, in less than two weeks ready to go hard again and apply what we're learning along the way.

Very nice facility in Tulsa, met a few members from the Forum. Nice to see Darren and meet his wife.

Tornados in Oklahoma and Arkansas on Thursday and so windy on Sunday that the Pro teams were only allowed to run 1/8th mile.

Thanks to Rich, Patti, Tony and Mark for yet another great weekend at the track.

Last but certainly not least, thank you to Dick Fish for stepping up and making this race in Tulsa happen.

·
Noel
4,646 Posts
Thanks for the update Pat.

1/8 explains the time reports on 1320go.com, wondering why the PRO stat's appeared ~OFF~

·
VRSCD's Rule!
4,160 Posts
Yep, well the Rock will be different. Good to hear you guys had a good time and got to meet some of the forum out there. Wish I could've gone, my home town isn't far from there in Ft. Smith.

·
Darren
2,007 Posts
Good to see you again Pat. Thanks again for the shirts. I wondered if the wind would cause problems on Sunday

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Rich and I both living the dream, in Tulsa last weekend.

Rich scrubbing in a new slick on the Vreelands Harley-Davidson / Numidia Dragway, Pro Dragster.

Vehicle Motorcycle Racing Race track Sports

·
Registered
51 Posts
Patm, Stopped by a couple of times to introduce myself but everytime I came by they told me you were out somewhere. Maybe next time.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.