Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Noel
4,613 Posts
Not me, very important week to be at work, actually I'll be meeting my colleagues in the Bronx's for some constructive advice on case work.

Hope all that are going have fun & race safe!!!

·
JESUS IS LORD
469 Posts
I hear there are some good outlets in Tulsa so I'll stop by the races after some shopping:hidesbeh::broke:

Rich (wanting to be in the 7s) V

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I hear there are some good outlets in Tulsa so I'll stop by the races after some shopping:hidesbeh::broke:

Rich (wanting to be in the 7s) V
7's sound good to me as well.

patm, aka: advance party, has rental car booked and will reconnoiter shopping locations for the rest of the team. :deal:

Patti, FYI, my cover has now been blown, I secretly use drag racing to get me to new US factory outlet locations. :)

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Want be at this one.. But I will be going to the Common Wealth of Virgina to get my bike back together this weekend......

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Won't be at this one.. But I will be going to the Commonwealth of Virgina to get my bike back together this weekend......
Sweet, travel safe and make sure you stock up on Coors Lite and Kools on the way. :)

Looks like we'll be seeing it run at the Rock then.

·
Darren
2,007 Posts
Pat, I'm gonna see if I can swing this one just to catch up with an old friend.

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pat, I'm gonna see if I can swing this one just to catch up with an old friend.
Sounds good to me Darren.

Everything is within a 5 mile radius once you get to Tulsa.

Airport, track and host hotel, which is the Best Western.

Room rates are under $ 60.00/night.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Going to be there, not going to be able to bring Destroyer due to financial restraints, have a good friend racing Her bike there. Hope to get to meet some of the people who I have talked with on forum. Can't thank everyone enough for all the help I got when I got my new destroyer, probably saved me thousands in repairs and untold hours of frustration.

·
MODOHOLIC ANONYMOUS
7,448 Posts
I may swing over as well.. Someone told me Darren is buying lunch!

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Before Pats burgers I was Little Rich:angeldev:
If I recall you lost 3lbs.while we were in FL and eating my lean burgers for lunch. Just sayin....... :)

By the end of the weekend it was quick Rich and quick Gene. :notworth:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts