Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
drag racer
6,699 Posts
me and jess will be there friday night, lyndall said i'll have a spot in the midway. we'll see.

·
VRSCD's Rule!
4,160 Posts
I'll be there. Looking forward to it!

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,412 Posts
Stomper start working on the wife. I've got the flight, car and hotel booked already and I need a wingman.
Don't know about this one - but will be there for the finals in October. And the wife is not the problem as I have no issues with booking theses things - its always WORK that gets in the way.. :banghead::banghead:
On a side note - Codeman Cody just started his after University first real job career thing this week and guess who he is working under ??? :hidesbeh:

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Don't know about this one - but will be there for the finals in October. And the wife is not the problem as I have no issues with booking these things - its always WORK that gets in the way.
:blahblah::blahblah:

Does this mean once he's up and running his Dad can start thinking about slowing down a bit?

I realize this isn't Mexico or Vegas and they don't have that many fantasy inducing MILFs walking around in bikinis, but come on, it's ROCKINGHAM! :hidesbeh:

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,412 Posts
Does this mean once he's up and running his Dad can start thinking about slowing down a bit?
Unfortunately NO - as daddy is too stupid to say "no" to any requests from Corporate to take on more responsibilities.. :banghead::banghead:

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
I'll be there and hoping that someone gives me my official 10 sec club member patch:spank: And am so looking forward to this well deserved vacation....:cheers:

·
VRSCD's Rule!
4,160 Posts
I will have to sit this one out. Sorting out some issues here at home but hoping I can Sunday. Y'all have fun and I will try to make the next one.

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
I will have to sit this one out. Sorting out some issues here at home but hoping I can Sunday. Y'all have fun and I will try to make the next one.
Sorry to hear Tim. Hope everything's OK.
:them:

If you need anything give me a shout...

·
Registered
830 Posts
Rockingham here I come!

Hoping to meet some of you Vrod guys and maybe pick up a few pointers. :notworth: Got registered for my first AHDRA race at the ROCK! Now if the new rubber would just come in so I’m not up in smoke!
Griz
:dance:

·
JESUS IS LORD
469 Posts
Hoping to meet some of you Vrod guys and maybe pick up a few pointers. :notworth: Got registered for my first AHDRA race at the ROCK! Now if the new rubber would just come in so I’m not up in smoke!
Griz
:dance:
Great to hear!!!!
If you need anything come see us at the Vreelands trailer!!
That includes something to eat,word on the street is Pat's making Burgers!!!!!

Rich V

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Great to hear!!!!

Rich V
Shopping , burgers and if there's time some racing.:hidesbeh:

·
JESUS IS LORD
469 Posts
i will be there first time racing at ahdra event hope to meet yalland be able to put a face with the screen names
Great to hear!!!!

Rich V

·
Registered
830 Posts
Great to hear!!!!

Rich V
Thanks for the invite, we'll see you there!
Griz

1 - 20 of 73 Posts