Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All right who's coming?

Start the crying and begging early so you can meet the rest of us! :)

Never mind looking at the weather forecast this year for the rest of you. Just get in your car, on your bike or hop on a plane.

The Rock has magic air in the fall and this place fields a great event and some good friends every year.

Dave / Bill, same plan as last year? I hope so!

·
Bags R For Groceries
1,058 Posts
Sounds like fun to me , I always go , like he said that's some great racing. :popcorn

·
Noel
4,585 Posts
I set aside leave for this event, driving down Thursday & leaving on Monday.

I need some tips on becoming qualified, I've been running under IHRA this summer. Is this event open to non AHDRA members or should I buy into a membership now, maybe at the track?

At a minimum I'd be happy to get into T&T Thursday or Friday evening, but racing with the other vrod classes would be a hoot.

·
VRSCD's Rule!
4,160 Posts
I'll be there! Missed just about every race this season but not this one. :D

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
You know Im going to be there.....

Taxman, you willl have to get a membership to AHDRA but you can do everything there or save a few dollars and do it early.... Be glad to help anyway I can... T N T will be on Friday. Best advice is to bring lots of zip ties and find a pro pit to hang out in :hidesbeh:

·
Registered
197 Posts
My dad and I used to go to this EVERY year. Ever see the camo school bus up in there years back??? LOL Anyways I'm hoping to be there

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I set aside leave for this event, driving down Thursday & leaving on Monday.

I need some tips on becoming qualified, I've been running under IHRA this summer. Is this event open to non AHDRA members or should I buy into a membership now, maybe at the track?

At a minimum I'd be happy to get into T&T Thursday or Friday evening, but racing with the other vrod classes would be a hoot.
Hopefully this link below will help anybody considering attending.

http://www.ahdra.com/schedrock2010.html

The only thing we do differently is stay at the Comfort Suites in Rockingham, which is closer and there's a Food Lion ( with an ATM ) between there and the track, so you can always pick up what you need coming and going.

I'll try and grab some duty free Canadian beer ( likely Keith's) in Toronto as well.

Comfort Suites (NC345)
307 Greene Street , Rockingham, NC, US, 28379
Phone: (910) 410-0077
100% Smoke Free Hotel
http://maps.google.ca/maps/place?rls=com.microsoft:en-ca:IE-SearchBox&oe=UTF-8&rlz=1I7ADBF&redir_esc=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=comfort+suites+rockingham+nc&fb=1&gl=ca&hq=comfort+suites&hnear=Rockingham,+NC,+USA&cid=15861753914173609500

·
JESUS IS LORD
469 Posts
I will be there with my new bike!!!!!
And it's not a V-ROD.
I'll be trying to get my Pro Drag lisense that weekend and running in VR class. My plan for next year is Pro Drag and VR.
My Destoryer and Street Pro are still for sale and will be at the Rock ready to roll !!!!!!

Rich V

VR4
PD6640

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Congrats Rich, I'm helping crew PD22 and having dreams of nitro running thru my blood also...

·
Killer Service Inc.
8,938 Posts
:boobs:

:cheers:

:ride:

Good Luck !!

rod

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I will be there with my new bike!!!!!
And it's not a V-ROD.
I'll be trying to get my Pro Drag lisense that weekend and running in VR class. My plan for next year is Pro Drag and VR.
My Destoryer and Street Pro are still for sale and will be at the Rock ready to roll !!!!!!

Rich V

VR4
PD6640
Very good news. Glad to hear. :notworth:

Should I bring my Team Vreeland's shirts and some work clothes?

·
JESUS IS LORD
469 Posts
Very good news. Glad to hear. :notworth:

Should I bring my Team Vreeland's shirts and some work clothes?
That would be Great!!!!!
You have 1000 times more Nitro Experiance then Me!!!
Your help on the starting line would be greatly appreicated!!!:notworth::notworth:

Rich V

VR4
PD6640

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That would be Great!!!!!
You have 1000 times more Nitro Experiance then Me!!!
Your help on the starting line would be greatly appreicated!!!:notworth::notworth:

Rich V

VR4
PD6640
Count me in then. I'd be happy to help.

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
I'll be glad to help you in anyway I can also Rich.... As long as your not racing us...

1 - 20 of 111 Posts