Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 269 Posts

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, who's planning on attending?

Hopefully Bike Week will be warmer this coming year!

·
JESUS IS LORD
469 Posts
OK, who's planning on attending?

Hopefully Bike Week will be warmer this coming year!

I'll be there. can we leave today!!!!

P.S. Ray just dyno'ed Dave I's 95 cuber 199.38 h.p.
Ray wanted to keep trying for 200 but we talked him out of it!!

Ready for the season to start

Rich V

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll be there. can we leave today!!!!

P.S. Ray just dyno'ed Dave I's 95 cuber 199.38 h.p.
Ray wanted to keep trying for 200 but we talked him out of it!!

Ready for the season to start

Rich V
Rich those are some sweet numbers.

I'm not a " racer " but I'll be there helping a guy who is! :)

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It will be if we can keep you up in Canada. Everytme you show up in Florida you bring the COLD with you.

No kidding!

·
JESUS IS LORD
469 Posts
Rich those are some sweet numbers.

I'm not a " racer " but I'll be there helping a guy who is! :)
There's no I in TEAM !!!

Our bikes don't go down the track because of one person!It takes a team of people to be competitive.

You are a "racer" Pat. It takes a special breed to do what you do.
I know because I did it with a Nascar team. the long flights,lay overs,driving all night,sometimes very little appreciation.
No team at any level can go on national tour without Racers like you.

So I said all that to say THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!:notworth::notworth:
Rich V

·
drag racer
6,699 Posts
its to early to make a commitment, but if you have room and its convenient to pick me up i'll prolly be able to go.

·
VRSCD's Rule!
4,160 Posts
I'll be there! Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

·
Noel
4,611 Posts
I've been seriously considering this trip, but I have a few uncertainties over the next few months that may complicate the trip. Hence I suspect I will not be there for this years season opener. I will make every effort for the 2012 event!!

I feel more comfortable getting used to the new bike on my home track, work out any bugs that might creep up, later in the 2011 season I will make at least one if not two AHDRA events.

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've been seriously considering this trip, but I have a few uncertainties over the next few months that may complicate the trip. Hence I suspect I will not be there for this years season opener. I will make every effort for the 2012 event!!

I feel more comfortable getting used to the new bike on my home track, work out any bugs that might creep up, later in the 2011 season I will make at least one if not two AHDRA events.
Noel if you do come to Orlando we'll do our best to possibly help you hasten the process.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Just put it on my calendar. I'm not a racer, but I'll go watch, drink beer, and take pictures for the website.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts

OK who do I write the excuse note to???

You really need to show up in Orlando for the opener. I agree with PAT there will be a TON of Destroyer knowledge there to help you refine your technique and the bike configurations.

BEST wishes

Jerry

·
Noel
4,611 Posts
OK who do I write the excuse note to???

You really need to show up in Orlando for the opener. I agree with PAT there will be a TON of Destroyer knowledge there to help you refine your technique and the bike configurations.

BEST wishes

Jerry
I'm still keeping the option open, but the work issues are important too, I'll know in Early February if our plan for training in March is on or Off, I am hoping it's OFF due to budget issues that is highly likely.

Another work issue is the Statute season 1/22 to 4/15, this past year we had program problems processing cases in early 2010, I HOPE that fiasco is not repeated in early 2011, the programmers claim they have it covered, -we'll see if they are right on 1/22/11 when the master file goes live after coming out of DEAD CYCLES (annual backup & archiving operation which takes 3 weeks).

If these issues go smoothly I will have no work related pressures and can enjoy with piece of mind the Race Training opportunity in Orlando.

Otherwise ...write the Sec of the Treasury......:spank:

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
As a prelude to the Orlando AHDRA race Big Rich, myself and a bunch of our race friends will be testing at the track in Bradenton Florida March 1-3.

If you're out and about or in Florida for Bike Week, stop by, and say hello, and watch some nice Nitro bikes make some passes.

Oh and Jerry we might even have a burger or two for you.

Below is a link for track directions.

http://www.bradentonmotorsports.com/info.html

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Rich, is Johnny going to do a school there? Just nitro or can us gas guys play too?

1 - 20 of 269 Posts