VRSCD's Rule!
4,160 Posts
I would love to ride to Vegas!

Alas, DMX has my motor in queue for rebuild. :D

·
JESUS IS LORD
469 Posts
I just entered the shoot out yesterday.
I hav'nt desided which v-rod i will ride yet.
I will be making trip from pa to ca then vegas.sorry though the trailers full.
Rich
VR34,SG34,SS149:driving:

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Biker Bill said:
But who'd pay for the gas?:hidesbeh:
Your MOMMA:chair: !

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
Super Kaz said:
Your MOMMA:chair: !
:wazzup: Jim? Ya gonna run em?:D

·
Blowin' Smoke
2,647 Posts
:eek:fftopic: But ya gotta admit Kaz is taking all these digs pretty well...not that he hasn't earned 'em, but ya gotta give credit where it's due :) :moon:

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
vroder said:
:eek:fftopic: But ya gotta admit Kaz is taking all these digs pretty well...not that he hasn't earned 'em, but ya gotta give credit where it's due :) :moon:
I got the Teeth Mark's in my Lip's to Prove it:goof: ! I'm Workin on Something,but won't let the Cat out of the Bag till the Time is Right:sinister: !
I Just need a little More Time,Money,and Help to Finish Her Up:kaz: .
Thanks for the Kind Words,and encouragement!:thumb:

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Super Kaz said:
I got the Teeth Mark's in my Lip's to Prove it:goof: ! I'm Workin on Something,but won't let the Cat out of the Bag till the Time is Right:sinister: !
I Just need a little More Time,Money,and Help to Finish Her Up:kaz: .
Thanks for the Kind Words,and encouragement!:thumb:

something ELSE in the works.....good Lord, not AGAIN.......

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
smokenjoe01 said:
Thia is exactly why he'll never have a corporate sponsor.
Dil Weed Wanna BET?:deal: Joe what Races have You ever Won? You talk all this Trash,but what make You an Expert?How many WINNER'S CHECK'S HAVE YOU CASHED?:wazzup:pro Lic's? When/If you ever do something No one has EVER done before"Motorcycle Racing" then you can Talk, till them STFU:slap: Go 200mph 1st Then you can say what you want till then get a Life Punka$$:moon: Your 10.00 second 1/4 were done a Long time ago"2002 by me" so you'll have to do better then that:blahblah: .

·
Banned
3,752 Posts
SuperKaz and DMX Motorsports unite!

Super Kaz said:
Dil Weed Wanna BET?:deal: Joe what Races have You ever Won? You talk all this Trash,but what make You an Expert?How many WINNER'S CHECK'S HAVE YOU CASHED?:wazzup:pro Lic's? When/If you ever do something No one has EVER done before"Motorcycle Racing" then you can Talk, till them STFU:slap: Go 200mph 1st Then you can say what you want till then get a Life Punka$$:moon: Your 10.00 second 1/4 were done a Long time ago"2002 by me" so you'll have to do better then that:blahblah: .
I won the three legged race in the third grade field day! I am no expert. I only talk about what you have posted here on this forum. Yes most of it being thrash quoted in your posts. As a sportsman racer I do it for the thrill and challenge. Yet I have made some money this season.
I had a hard time trying to understand you next question. It seems that its in some type of local tribe jive. "Till them STFU":banghead: You do deserve respect for attaining 200mph on the salt.:notworth: Thats about all. I don't believe you went 10.00 on any 11300cc Vrod. You will most likely have better potential in salt racing. After being approached by numerous people that have seen us both at the dragstrip. The general consensus is George Bryce needs to revoke your license and put you on Ricky's ride.
I also have the inside scoop on your new deal your keeping under wraps. Your teaming up with DMX Motorsports and coming out this spring and whooping up on everybody.

·
Formerly BobK
647 Posts
smokenjoe01 said:
I won the three legged race in the third grade field day! I am no expert. I only talk about what you have posted here on this forum. Yes most of it being thrash quoted in your posts. As a sportsman racer I do it for the thrill and challenge. Yet I have made some money this season.
I had a hard time trying to understand you next question. It seems that its in some type of local tribe jive. "Till them STFU":banghead: You do deserve respect for attaining 200mph on the salt.:notworth: Thats about all. I don't believe you went 10.00 on any 11300cc Vrod. You will most likely have better potential in salt racing. After being approached by numerous people that have seen us both at the dragstrip. The general consensus is George Bryce needs to revoke your license and put you on Ricky's ride.
I also have the inside scoop on your new deal your keeping under wraps. Your teaming up with DMX Motorsports and coming out this spring and whooping up on everybody.
:rofl:

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
smokenjoe01 said:
http://superkazracing.com/# VIDEO 2

Try that Little Search icon,and see if there's anything Postest about me Drag Racing my V-rod's from Stock to Slick,and Wheelie bar"The 1st Destroyer made" so I can save my Finger's:lamer: ! The Side ways Passes your Referring to are because Paul Diener would Not Let me Lower the Tire Pressure"It's was at 12lbs instead of 8lbs I run" on Jeff's Destroyer not to mention Linen me up Out of the Groove'ask the Tower anouncer at Moroso' so it made for a Very Side was shut off Pass. I was in total Control and Got out of it when I realised I was not going to make Clean Pass:stilpoke: !George Bryce and Frank Hawley"He's signed my NHRA SC/SG Lic too" don't sighn it'"NHRA PSM Lic." unless YOUR PERFECT Each and Every Pass:slap: !

P.S
Watch the Video for yourself,and You'll see me go from Rookie to Pro in 3 Passes:cool: It was the 1st Day,and I was trying to HARD! I was not on Target,but got better,and better every pass.The Next Day's Passes were ALL PERFECT,but my Video Camera Girl stayed at the Hotel instead:banghead: !ASK George Bryce Personally "want his Cell #?" if I can Race a PRO STOCK MOTORCYCLE:kaz: Till then quit making a Fool of Yourself:rolleyes:

P.S.S Slick Call me ASAP:dance: !!!!!

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
You raced the first destroyer ever made??? Before they were available to the public, I'll bet......and I'll bet it made 216 hp on a simple tune???
Jeez, Joe was right....you and DMX are two peas in a pod.....
no surprise really.....

and lest you forget that Joe DOES have a PSM ride.....in MY camp....

and just how many PAYING drag racing events HAVE you won Kaz? How much did BUB pay you for your 200mph record breaking run? What was the payout for that record?

and while I'm on the soapbox......you're NOT a "pro" until you get PAID to do it...til then, quit calling yourself a pro....you'll give the REAL pro's a bad name....

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
till you OWN AND RACE YOUR OWN V-ROD DON'T SAY A WORD POSSURE:chair: ! Your the biggest hippocrete $hit talker around:soapbox: !At Least Joe Own's his V-rod:wazzup: ? If You really want to know how much I won AT bub Read thier website it say's it ALL:moon:

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
so what about the winnings at the drags?

I never said ANYTHING about OWNING anything, I just asked a simple question......how much have you won in dragracing? whether it be on your bike or someone else's doesn't matter.....either you won or you didn't.....so how much did you win? You were bashing Joe about it so I'm "posing" the question to you.....for all to see......HOW MUCH HAVE YOU WON IN DRAGRACING WITH YOUR "PRO" LICENSE???? or even on a local level.....how much? If you aren't comfortable with talking about money, I can understand that.....so how many RACES have you won? I'm not asking for how many perfect runs you've made....how many races have you taken first place in???
Simple question.......no more sidestepping it please......

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
mikelewis said:
so what about the winnings at the drags?

I never said ANYTHING about OWNING anything, I just asked a simple question......how much have you won in dragracing? whether it be on your bike or someone else's doesn't matter.....either you won or you didn't.....so how much did you win? You were bashing Joe about it so I'm "posing" the question to you.....for all to see......HOW MUCH HAVE YOU WON IN DRAGRACING WITH YOUR "PRO" LICENSE???? or even on a local level.....how much? If you aren't comfortable with talking about money, I can understand that.....so how many RACES have you won? I'm not asking for how many perfect runs you've made....how many races have you taken first place in???
Simple question.......no more sidestepping it please......
I/We spent about 500k to WIN 5k in Winnings/Contingencies in 2005:broke: ! Not enough to keep doing it on my dimeany longer:banghead: . How about "how Many Magazines National and International have I/my V-rod been in" 12+,and TV:D ? Lot's,but it doesn't pay the Bill's!
My Rig Payment was more then my house a month withOUT ever driving it:hidesbeh: !6 mpg at $3.20 a Gallon X 5000 MILES=:mad: ! Don't get me wrong it was the Happiest Time of My Life BEING ON THE ROAD RACING
! I just wish the Money didn't run out.
I really thought I would of had some kind of sponsorship by now,but with Friends Like You ,and Joe,that will never happen:kiss: .

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
you don't need me or Joe to ruin any chance you have of sponsorship.....
I can understand your need to blame such things on other people.....keeps your mind off your own inept ways.....

But I admire the way you continually make yourself look like an ass and just keep on plugging along! There's alot to be said for perseverence......even in the face of certain failure......kudos!

for future reference, the magazine thing is okay if all you care about is "looking cool".....but you obviously figured out that it's not way to put groceries in the fridge......everybody has to find out sometime.......unfortunately you HAVEN'T figured out that throwing money at mindless ventures and dreams only leads to heartache and strife if you don't have the attitude and the talent to see it through.....but perhaps someday, daniel son......someday......

1 - 20 of 211 Posts