Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's coming to this one??? I'll be there with the V and PD 22.... 2oo6niterod is also riding up for the weekend....

·
JESUS IS LORD
469 Posts
Sorry going to miss Bristol,I will be racing in Sturgis though.

Rich V
VR4
SG5 sold
SP8 for sale
PD6640 comming soon

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good luck Rich, you racing in both races there?

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
We'll be racing in Medicine Hat Alberta.

Different format this year, we'll be qualifying in the evening on Saturday, starting at 4:00 PM. Should be interesting.

Good for the fans to be able to watch Top Fuel bikes run at night.

Good luck in Sturgis, Rich and at Bristol, Gene.

·
JESUS IS LORD
469 Posts
Good luck Rich, you racing in both races there?
No just the AHDRA race on the weekend,Iam going to stay away from the TV show during the week. They say I have a face for radio anyway!!!:D

Have fun in Thunder Valley!!!

Miss you Pat,Nitro at night very cool !!!! :notworth::notworth:

·
VRSCD's Rule!
4,160 Posts
Any updates?

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I ran ET, SEP and V-Rod... 30 bikes in ET I made it to the last 10, 24 in SEP amd I made it to the last 6 and lost semi finals of v-rod which was 1st rnd, but it sounds cooler saying semis being there was only 4 people entered...

http://www2.ahdra.com/liveupdate.html

Seen some other V=s but no one from here that I know of...

·
VRSCD's Rule!
4,160 Posts
Sorry I couldn't have joined you guys. I wanted to come but not enough time in the days anymore. I am definitely in for Rockingham though.

·
drag racer
6,699 Posts
look forward to seeing you in october tim, you should have seen gene, he was wiping then out, like they wipe asses at the Brian center.

·
VRSCD's Rule!
4,160 Posts
look forward to seeing you in october tim, you should have seen gene, he was wiping then out, like they wipe asses at the Brian center.
:laugh:
Thats some funny chit right there, I don't care who you are! Same here Robbie, looking forward to seeing you guys.

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rockingham is like a big family reunion.. Except we all look forward to it....

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'll be in the Pro Pits this year with Pro Drag bike #22... Pat M is joining the Jennings Racing team as crew chief with the main responsibility of making sure I have the right plate on the outside for each class Im racing in....

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
Rockingham is like a big family reunion.. Except we all look forward to it....
I agree, the only difference for me is I'd pick some of the guys coming to the Rock over some of my family. :)

You can pick your nose, you can pick your friends, but you can't pick your friend's nose or your family.

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
I'll be in the Pro Pits this year with Pro Drag bike #22... Pat M is joining the Jennings Racing team as crew chief with the main responsibility of making sure I have the right plate on the outside for each class Im racing in....
Gene gladly. I'm hoping Bill doesn't race, we couldn't keep up with his need for zip ties. :) Just kidding.

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:spit:

I can get some from one of my customers, 200 should do it... LOL

·
MSF Ridercoach
276 Posts
I wish I had been able to make it to watch at least. Got back from vacation saturday morning and slept some and then me and my lady went riding. Had been away from both for 10 days so heading to the track wasnt happening that day lol.

Hell I live three miles from the track and go there frequently for street fights and other events. Will have to be sure to make it to that one next yr.

·
Noel
4,585 Posts
Glad you had good time at the races,I will be at the rock this fall come hell or high water.

:dance:

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
come on down it's a great race and a good party also...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts