Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

AHDRA at Farmington Dragstrip 09/16/07

662 views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  2oo6niterod 
#1 ·
Theres going to be an AHDRA at the Farm this coming sunday.. Anyone planning to attend.. Looks like I want be racing my Vrod, dealer cant seem to fix the front brake corrrectly.........:mad: .. But I may be riding a Buell for my brother......

#4 ·
hot damn the farm's going to be hopping with harley's today

#5 ·
sunday down on the farm

gene aka ncvrodracer rode my bike today at the farm.the weather was perfect the bikes were fast and i could not have asked for a better rider.gene took my bike 3 rounds got down to 5 bikes before we broke out.he run a 7.641 91.02 mph on a 7.67 the fellow he had to run was on the tree and his bike was on also, so we didn't have room to lift, but the good thing is the guy that beat us won the race so it was ok. it was the first time gene raced my bike and it won't be the last. there was a couple guys from the fourm there,they rode up on the v-rods of course. it was a good day nobody got hurt, nothing broke and we had a good time, it don't get no better than that, even when you don't win you really do. i'd like to thank gene for the great job he done today.

Attachments

#7 ·
Good time down at "The Farm"

Had a great time today at the farm, Thanks for letting me ride your bike Robbie... Enjoyed meeting some other guys from here.... That was one WICKED BADASS Night Rod Special........ Look forward to seeing everyone at the ROCK.....

Attachments

#8 ·
forgot about the m109 suzuki thang, it run a 7.54 with the front tire in the air for a few feet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.