Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone, besides me, planning on being at the AHDRA event in Bristol this coming weekend?.......
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,752 Posts
Capt. Not to thread jackya, but. There will be a good Harley turnout the following weekend 18th. In Valdosta, Ga. For the SEMDRA race. Would love to see ya again. If not hope to see ya at AHDRA in Rockingham.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
smokenjoe01 said:
Capt. Not to thread jackya, but. There will be a good Harley turnout the following weekend 18th. In Valdosta, Ga. For the SEMDRA race. Would love to see ya again. If not hope to see ya at AHDRA in Rockingham.
:wazzup: I will be at the 2nd/1st Dragon Rally that weekend.....

We'll see you at Rockingham in October. I think the Rockingham races are the best. Hope the 'east coast' contengent makes a strong showing this year....
 

·
Bone Stock B Model
Joined
·
8,639 Posts
CaptFrog said:
:wazzup: I will be at the 2nd/1st Dragon Rally that weekend.....

We'll see you at Rockingham in October. I think the Rockingham races are the best. Hope the 'east coast' contengent makes a strong showing this year....

We will there in full force.
 

·
drag racer
Joined
·
6,699 Posts
when ya leaving

CaptFrog said:
Anyone, besides me, planning on being at the AHDRA event in Bristol this coming weekend?.......
i was thinking of going.:moped:
 

·
drag racer
Joined
·
6,699 Posts
oh......

CaptFrog said:
Friday morning around 6.......
well i dont recon we can hook up and ride up there together then, i was hoping to make a day trip of it, bristol isnt but about 2.5 hrs from the house
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,243 Posts
Me and 2006niterod are riding up on sat, hope to meet up with some of you guys.
 

·
drag racer
Joined
·
6,699 Posts
ncvrodracer said:
Me and 2006niterod are riding up on sat, hope to meet up with some of you guys.
anyone wanting to ride up is welcome. we will be finalizing the plan tonight. :hyper:
 

·
drag racer
Joined
·
6,699 Posts
we will be meeting at the VA welcome center on I-77 north bound in route to bristol dragway via hwy 81. we will meet at 9 am saturday morning
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
105 Posts
what are the dates for rockingham this year????
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top