Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey to all...... Just talked to some guys to help me start the custom seat business up again... So what's the interest on the seats.. I am out of the loop and don't know if I should jump in and start the business up again.. Kevin is still very bad off and living with his parents. He just never recovered from his accident. He has no short term memory and is just a scrambled mess. It's very sad but the girls and I are just trying to get on with our lives. It's been almost 2 years already.. Wow huh? Would love to here from all of you... Can you believe somebody had the balls to steal or web page name? Whoever you are u suck!!!!
Love to all
Rita

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
Rita,

I'm sorry to hear Kevin's recovery has stalled. I'm glad to hear you're thinking of getting back into the custom seat buisness.

I teased your thread out of the other thread, because I think it deserves it's own.

I have my Agoura Custom and I love it. Best of luck to you in your new/old venture.

RJ

·
Probably out riding
280 Posts
Rita,

I'm sorry to hear that Kevin hasn't recovered. Every time I ride my VRod I think of you, the girls, and Kevin, and say a prayer that your lives will come together again. Everyone comments on how unique the 'V looks with the custom seat. My seat is 3 years old and still looks like new.

Have you tried contacting the person who took your registration? It looks like it's just a generic search page for motorcycle parts.

Alternatively, it looks like agoura-customs.com is available.

You have a big fan club that would be pulling for you if you decide to restart the business.

God Bless!

Dave

·
DuPage County
419 Posts
When I had my seat for sale on here, there were a lot of bidders... I think there is a demand for a cool, custom seat.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Rita, good to see you and hope it works out. I'm sure the domain was just one of the leaches that buys up names that expire and get a couple of hits. They use them to direct traffic. Here is the name of and address of the guy.

Registrant [417333]:
james Johnson
148 Hawthorne Ave
palo alto
CA
US

Administrative Contact [417333]:
james Johnson [email protected]
148 Hawthorne Ave
palo alto
CA
US
Phone: +1.6504626900

·
Registered
295 Posts
Rita I'm interested

Rita I'm interested in backing a venture like this please PM me and we will talk.
I am in Miami now but we will work all that out.
Regards
Mark

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
I'm runnig one of their origial seats. Damn sweet isn't it?

·
Registered
911 Posts
Been looking for a seat like that, RJ. I mean, the seat is cool, but your bike is no less than bitchin

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
I've got one!! Greatest seat!!! Get compliments all the time.!!!

·
Banned
15,036 Posts
Wow, that's a shame Rita. Very sorry to hear about Kevin. I think there'd be interest for your seats for sure. Take care of yourself and the girls. I have an Agoura seat on my bike and I'd never run anything else.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts