Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, new 2013 vrod muscle owner here, coming from a 2014 m109r boss. I’m trying to find some seat options but not coming up with anything solid. I see the standard Corbin offering and bitchin seats. Is that it?

I’ve found a company in Canada that makes a seat cover with gel pack. Does anyone have any experience with this cover? Are there any more seats available other than the two above?

https://euromotards.co.uk/product/L...009-2017-Luimoto-Diamond-Suede-Seat-Cover-New

·
Departed the Fix.
5,207 Posts
Personal recommendation for Bitchin Seats.

Yes, they're spendy-- but you get what you pay for in this instance.

Rich is GREAT to work with, and will make you the seat of your dreams.

Just my 0.02.

R.

·
VRSCF
1,289 Posts
Yep, you have the basic choices; Corbin, bitchin, GRcustom or custom mod existing seat

Ive had the Bitchin "wife beater plus" e.g. mid level pillion padding spec and really like it. Picked it up used on here a few years back.

Occasionally they come up for sale, keep an eye on the classifieds

·
F2NV
1,786 Posts
I will vouch for the Bitchin as well. dang fantastic seat!! They are pricey but man they are awesome!!

·
Full Throttle
45 Posts
I’ll concur with the others; my Bitchin seat is a work of art. Top quality throughout, and you can have one custom built to your exact specs. Expensive, but you truly do get what you pay for.

·
Registered
7 Posts
G'day Jblindy,

I can attest to the product from Bitchin' Seats in California.
I actually visited Rich in Menifee to pick up my seat, and as flybigjet said, Rich is a great guy.
The product is not cheap but you DO get what you pay for.
5 Stars from me.
Cheers,
Matt.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts