Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen most all the aftermarket panels that have been list on this forum and they all look great. My problem is this. I want to paint my vrod this spring and have been looking for body panels to paint myself. I have ome front and rear fenders that I purchased off eBay for a great price, but have yet to find an airbox cover. I am looking for a factory look-a-like aftermarket fiberglass replacement, or use ome and would appreciate any help on this.

I am putting all this undo stress on myself because I do not want to alter any of my original equipment. Anything I modify on my bike will be a replacement so if need be, I can return my first year model to its original glory.

Thanks in advance for any input. :banghead:

·
Metal Guitarist
5,201 Posts
Dh @ american custom has some fiberglass airbox covers, and so does Breathless performance, actually take a look at the V-rod links Thread, there are a couple of business that offer aftermarket air box covers.

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
metal_guy said:
Thanks, I found a oe fiberglass replacement from Custom works of Daytona.

http://www.customworksdaytona.com/index.htm

They are awesome to deal with, especially when you can't make up your mind!

Thanks again
Once again Our Great Forum comes through! Welcome and Good luck.Keep us updated with pics as your Mods Begin! :cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts