V's and Z's
4,093 Posts
and Brett Favre is retiring

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and Brett Favre is retiring
thats true... Probably more posturing than anything but after working for more than 10 years for one of the big 3 automakers you never know what the heck a motor company will do......

·
"A" is the only way
3,349 Posts
That story is like Brett's ongoing story and how every year he talks about retirement. Every year Harley talks about moving plants else where. Last year it was York. Year before that it was Milwaukee if I remember right.

·
1130cc is enuff 4 me
2,426 Posts
it keeps them in the news...

·
Premium Member
1,053 Posts
This is standard practice for the current crop of CEO's. Cut make a quick buck and run! But it is time everybody at the company work together and stop banging heads!

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
I would find it Insulting if this was the "Motto" for where I lived:
"When you think of Milwaukee you think of beer, brats and Harley-Davidson," said Steve Daily, a researcher at the Milwaukee County Historical Society. "Right or wrong, that's what it is."

·
Registered
20 Posts
"When you think of Milwaukee you think of beer, brats and Harley-Davidson," said Steve Daily, a researcher at the Milwaukee County Historical Society. "Right or wrong, that's what it is."
Sounds like a good time to me!...except the brat part.

·
Banned
14,891 Posts
What...no cheese???

·
Registered
329 Posts
The only loyalty is to the dollar, not a town, state or Country. Just another company.

·
Insane inda membrane
13,005 Posts
He forgot Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley and the Fonz :rofl:

·
durata membro
17,603 Posts
The only loyalty is to the dollar, not a town, state or Country. Just another company.
You got it! Just another batch of greedy bastards that wrote loans to anybody that brought an electric bill and a proper state ID card into the dealer.Now the greatest % of these loans have been faltered.
Then there are the greedy bastards that spend more in each dept than they were allotted.Any money that was stored has been spent as hush money,and to top it all off,the people that have retired and been laid off still collect a paycheck!

I got laid off almost 3 years ago and swore I would never let myself be dicked around financially from another batch of humans calling themselves a corporation.This worked great for a couple of years.now instead of thousands dollars in gross cash flow every week,I've been beaten down to a few hundred dollars in gross cash flow each week because companys that were allowed to do anything they wanted because they are "Free Enterprises" have destroyed my potential customers by destroying the lending market.

Now we have to wait until the God damned politicians play their silly power games,with no sight of relief until after the November elections.What a shame this has become for me and a few million other American citizens.

We need to rewrite the constitution to read; We the Unions,Politicians and the Big Corporations of the united States of America.

·
Registered
158 Posts
We need to rewrite the constitution to read; We the Unions,Politicians and the Big Corporations of the united States of America.

Dont forget to add...

Change "We the People" to "Fock the People"

and

"Of the people, by the people and for the people" should actually read "Of the Banks, by the banks, and for the banks"

I don't know about the rest of you, but from where I am...

"Change" tastes an awful lot like "Bush"

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
He forgot Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley and the Fonz :rofl:
All Shot and produced in Hollywood CA.
Here is the Cunningham House, well the one shown in exterior shots anyways. Its off Melrose just West of Vine.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Wisconsin politicians keep on raising the taxes to pay for their dependency-causing programs.... sooner or later no business will be able to be in this state. The sad part about this is all the support businesses and their families that make things for HD who will be effected.

Wonder where all the multi-millions of dollars will go from the HD celebrations if they move? The dealers suck, but what's new... I use MVOD for what my bike needs.

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Did they ever get those State Sponsored "Official Harley Davidson" License Plates issued throughout the state? People are so Ridiculous.

·
Revolution02
3,978 Posts
Brett said he didn't say "he's out" and here in Minneapolis Brett's wife just renewed her gym membership. ???
Ya cheeseheads. Brett will b back. I hope!!!

·
Revolution02
3,978 Posts
Wisconsin politicians keep on raising the taxes to pay for their dependency-causing programs.... sooner or later no business will be able to be in this state. The sad part about this is all the support businesses and their families that make things for HD who will be effected.

Wonder where all the multi-millions of dollars will go from the HD celebrations if they move? The dealers suck, but what's new... I use MVOD for what my bike needs.
We have a horrible governor here and I agree with you. My taxes are insane.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts