Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a lean spike at 5000 RPMs on the front cylinder. Here is the dyno sheet with AFR sheets. I adjusted the mixture and used different torque cones. The torque cone seems to reduce the spike but not eliminate it. The rear cylinder seems to react the opposite and goes rich at 5000 RPMs. I am running Topless,SE Filter, and bub jug huggers otherwise stock. Any Ideas?

Attachments

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Screaming Eagle Race Fueler.

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
Is it possible the Fueler conectors are backwards and the back one is on the front and vice versa?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Spaz said:
Is it possible the Fueler conectors are backwards and the back one is on the front and vice versa?
I think it only plugs in one way. I am pretty sure it is wired in correctly.

·
WHATEVER
3,739 Posts
You have an exhaust leak on your front header, once you fix that it will even out. You can tighten the flange bolts on the heads or you might need to change the exhaust gaskets. Also make sure you have a great seal at the figure 8 clamp.

·
Autobanmod
9,896 Posts
How much did you adjust the mixture?
And sorry for asking - but you did use the advanced tuning mode and went into the VE tables, right?

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Jan-Dirk said:
How much did you adjust the mixture?
And sorry for asking - but you did use the advanced tuning mode and went into the VE tables, right?
Isn't the fueler different than the sert?

·
WHATEVER
3,739 Posts
It is a fueler so if the front is that far off from the rear it is probably a leak and it is affecting the sniffer, I doubt that cylinder is actually that lean.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So an exhaust leak would cause a localized spike like that at 5000 RPMs?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts