Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
8,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I the only one getting advertisements in the lower portion of pics and some other places in the forum??? Is it me or my phone is playing games on me?!?!?! Very annoying BTW!!! :soapbox:

·
Registered
233 Posts
I don't see any ads. I'm running AdBlock Plus with Google Chrome.

I primarily got this for the sake of Facebook, as its ads were driving me nuts. It does work well on most other sites too.

·
She f...in Hates me!
800 Posts
It always does that if you are not signed in. It does it to me all the time when I am not signed in but as soon as I sign in there are gone! Give it a try!

·
Vic Jacoby
1,458 Posts
Just noticed it myself, too.

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
Doing it to me , too . Today is the first I noticed it . A little annoying . Maybe I have a terrible painted bike too , OMG . I better hunt E-bay for some anodized tins , ASAP .
Mike

·
Banned
8,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lux I know you have Apple stuff like me so you might probably notice it sooner or later...

What really pisses me off is if I'm using my phone and want to see a pic and touch it or scroll down with the touchscreen the damn advertisements appear and if you click on them accidentally you're taken to some other dont-know-WTF page... I would care less if it didnt bothered my reading, but I find it really annoying...

·
She f...in Hates me!
800 Posts
Sorry fabster I just logged back on and it's happening to me now!:banghead::banghead::soapbox::soapbox::soapbox: Maybe we need to let the forum people know! One of the reasons to become a paid member was we were told that it would stop the popup ads!!!:soapbox::soapbox::soapbox:

·
Banned
8,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I might stay away from here for now 'cause I'm having a couple drinks now and the :soapbox: can become outbo hands.... BTW when I opened this thread it was weird to me no one else had whined before.... :box:

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Lux I know you have Apple stuff like me so you might probably notice it sooner or later...

What really pisses me off is if I'm using my phone and want to see a pic and touch it or scroll down with the touchscreen the damn advertisements appear and if you click on them accidentally you're taken to some other dont-know-WTF page... I would care less if it didnt bothered my reading, but I find it really annoying...
I just tried it using their App and I got the ads, if I go through the web on the iPhone, iPad or Macbook Pro i do not get the aids. I mean Ads.

·
caferacer
5,686 Posts
My android must have ad buster technology ....none nada nilch

1 - 20 of 33 Posts