Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Making the UK Fatter
2,606 Posts
I guess the date is 26th August?? (corrected it)

Skin was planning a ride for the 4th August, so pencil it in all

·
Registered
82 Posts
I'm there. Clear skies please!

Whoosh - nice pics in your gallery. sweet bike and some nice scenery. where is that, I'm looking for some nice roads to get up to my 1,000 miles in the next few weeks.

·
TheWhoosh
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Soda, yes I hope the weather cheers up for that weekend as I have not put much milage on my nighty this year.
Most of the images were taken in the Derbyshire Peak district but I have moved further south so I am working on some pretty routes in the Cottswolds at the min for when the sun pops out

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Whoosh, are you in Warks now?? Fancy keepin me company down to the West London Harley Riders gig this Saturday?

So far looks like Apprentice, Soda, MrVRodder (Dave you are coming) and me but I am sure their will be others interested?

The Ace Harley Day also looks a good venue but we have to find a Northern one too so Christine can make it:)

·
TheWhoosh
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Skinbo my Work is in Warks but I am Living in North Leics. I am working this Sat. (holiday cover so I cant get out of it) which is a shame as its looking like the weather has now took a turn for the better :-( Hope to have a ride out with you guys soon thanks for the offer.

·
Banned
3,228 Posts
thewhoosh said:
Well folks it looks like its going to be a nice day for a change ;-) hope to see you all there.
BUGGER!!! I'm going to see if I can get out of my other commitment on Sunday. Would love to go and it would be the ideal place to wear my new old Belstaff Rebel Jacket. You'd better all stand downwind of me if I do - though maybe a 200 mile ride will get rid of the smell!!! :)

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
I will try and get up there.

I have already cleared Saturday, by going to see my Gran tomorrow.
Monday I am on a big final ride out for the retiring SHUK Chapter Director (Jeff).
So that leaves Saturday and Sunday free.

I'll be the grey haired skinny holligan on one of the other DXs (Vivid
/Denim) :)

Oh yeah, for those that have met me I have just discovered I have lost 1/2 stone since we last met, so guard the pies.

·
Making the UK Fatter
2,606 Posts
The_Apprentice said:
I will try and get up there.

I have already cleared Saturday, by going to see my Gran tomorrow.
Monday I am on a big final ride out for the retiring SHUK Chapter Director (Jeff).
So that leaves Saturday and Sunday free.

I'll be the grey haired skinny holligan on one of the other DXs (Vivid
/Denim) :)

Oh yeah, for those that have met me I have just discovered I have lost 1/2 stone since we last met, so guard the pies.
How did you loose it, drop one of the gadgets? :angeldev:

·
TheWhoosh
455 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
I wasn't planning on getting there until around 12:00-13:00.

But I am happy to meet up again somewhere.
anywhere on the A40 or A406 would be good for me.
I have not decided which way I will come into Hanger Lane yet.

Who's going anyways?

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Argggghhhhhh, I have just been asked down to Round Hill in the New Forest on Sunday too.

So who is going to the Ace?

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Cant make tomorrow Sean already spoken for but me and dave are out to play in Wales today. Have a good one and take some pics.

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Mkay, if no one else is going then I will be off to Round Hill in the New Forest.

We will probably be at The Red Shoot Inn - http://www.quaffale.org.uk/php/brewery/198 - around lunchtime/early afternoon

There are usually quite a few bikes ther on a Sunday.

I probably wont decide which until first thinb in the morning, though I keep an eye on here tonight.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts