Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have finaly managed to narrow down my search for my next bike to just 3, however the one I'm most interested in is a 2008 model without ABS were the other 2 are later models with ABS, is it worth trading ABS for a tricky red colour and shiny chrome or is ABS such an advantage!.

·
Banned
4,421 Posts
ABS BRO...i was recently hit by a suv/boat/trailer. i managed to keep it up, i felt the ABS pulsating on my foot brake + i'm a skilled rider.:D

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
ABS... better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

·
Premium Member
1,053 Posts
Take the abs!

·
Kickstart My Heart!!
1,506 Posts
I had reservations about ABS on a motorcycle at first. I am glad I made the choice to get it myself. I would not want another bike without it.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
The ABS bikes you are looking at may not have the nice red paint, but with ABS the paint they have has a better chance of staying nice.

ABS

·
Registered
207 Posts
That's a pretty convincing video.. I defenetly know that I will be getting that on my new bike when I go to purchase it... Thanks :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for your responses guys, after all your input and especially after watching the video the custom paint job can wait and I'm sold on ABS. Cheers

·
Registered
509 Posts
I have it on a 2010 VRSCAW. Made one panic stop and while I was too scared or distracted to feel/remember the pulsing, she stopped straight and upright.

·
Movin' on....
5,297 Posts
ABS - I traded from a 2006 to a 2008 to get the ABS! I've used it a few times...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts