Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys.

Cruising down the highway the other day when I notice the ABS light on. After verifying I did indeed still have brakes (a bunch of times) the light remained on. On the next startup/ride and since then the light has remained off and indeed the ABS is working.

Didn't think till just now to look for an error code but should I expect to find one?

I recently bled my brakes after replacing a leaky caliper, but I've gone several hundred miles since then with no issues related to braking.

Hate unexplained stuff like this. Any insight? Thx.

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
Hi guys.

Cruising down the highway the other day when I notice the ABS light on. After verifying I did indeed still have brakes (a bunch of times) the light remained on. On the next startup/ride and since then the light has remained off and indeed the ABS is working.

Didn't think till just now to look for an error code but should I expect to find one?

I recently bled my brakes after replacing a leaky caliper, but I've gone several hundred miles since then with no issues related to braking.

Hate unexplained stuff like this. Any insight? Thx.
Check for code. Most likey it will be sensor/wire related.
Ron

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.