Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
brett
9,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys im about to buy some new wheels from hogpro ,not sure which ones im going to go with, but its between the sonics and the diablos which in looks are the replacements for the old six packs.my questions to the millions in the forum are,,,,,has anyone heard any good or bad ,reports on these wheels,,,,eg flacking chrome not well chromed or badly balanced,,that sort of stuff,and the emails have been good and informative ,so are hogpro a good company to deal ,i know what i want to hear ,but its a lot of money so i would like some honest opinions, hopefully mostly good ones from you guys

·
On Good Ol' Nbr7
7,267 Posts
I've got a set of Indys from Hogpro and Jerry did an outstanding job working with me. The complete set (wheels, rotors & pulley) were ordered but he was not happy with chrome on the pulley so he sent everything and a substitute pulley to get me on the road.

When the matching one arrived, he shipped it in and the "loaner" was returned.

Great guys, they even helped the mechanic at the dealership when he was installing the wheels, answering questions to get things right.

HH

·
Bone Stock B Model
8,639 Posts
HoldHard said:
I've got a set of Indys from Hogpro and Jerry did an outstanding job working with me. The complete set (wheels, rotors & pulley) were ordered but he was not happy with chrome on the pulley so he sent everything and a substitute pulley to get me on the road.

When the matching one arrived, he shipped it in and the "loaner" was returned.

Great guys, they even helped the mechanic at the dealership when he was installing the wheels, answering questions to get things right.

HH
Jerry at HogPro is a really stand up guy.

·
brett
9,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thats encouraging ,so i could get them to check them for quality before they send them here ,see thats my worry once they are in australia if there stuffed im stuffed,,,lol,,,,,,,i didnt look do they do shocks as well,,,

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
i love those indy's... i have looked at quite a few and those are at the top of my list! I have heard tons of great things about these guys too!

·
Registered
288 Posts
I have the Lemans wheels. Very nice, and Hogpro has great customer service.

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
myvrodrocks said:
:them:
Thats a hell-a deal above! Jerry is the bomb I am machining my own front rim but I purchased my 240 kit off of them and I also recently purchased the hubs and rotor adapters need to complete my one of custom rim. Good luck I like Indy's myself.

·
brett
9,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
has anyone got the sonics or seen the sonics from hogpro,on a bike in the flesh not on pictures or computers,,,what were they like,,eek it time to do a poll,,,lol

·
brett
9,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
also im dealing with rob ,should i be dealing with jerry or is it same same ,but different,,lol,,

·
Never Late
520 Posts
bwds said:
also im dealing with rob ,should i be dealing with jerry or is it same same ,but different,,lol,,
they are the same in terms of sales, but if you have any tech questions....talk with Jerry. Nothing against Rob

·
brett
9,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks,,will do,,,it easier sending pm, when im on here rather than sending emails,,,,lol...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts