Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just brought a new Dx a few months ago and love the bike so much. the 08's have the new engine and abs. I'm thinking of buying another and tricking it out a little differently than my o7. Maybe throw some extra crome on it. Keep on all black and use my imagination for the 08. What do some of you think. My wife is going to kill me when I tell her. LOL

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,412 Posts
Just do it- Better to ask for forgiveness than ask for permission...LOL

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I like that forgive to as for permission. ;) I'm still thinking about it. not 100% yet. Maybe I'll wait awhile before I do it. Thanks for all the input though. Anyone one here own 2 vrods or I'm i the only crazy one thinking about it

·
Lifetime Member
5,212 Posts
I must throw a flag here, I think its a rule on our forum that NO ONE can own 2 DX's until all the other members have at least one!!!!!!

·
Registered
254 Posts
$26-40K in bikes... I say trade them both in on a major down payment on a Porsche or Viper!

You can only ride one bike at a time, piss or get off the pot, choose one and go for it, or buy something better if your pockets are that deep.

·
Ryan
4,192 Posts
aortiz1105 said:
Anyone one here own 2 vrods or I'm i the only crazy one thinking about it
Several members of the board have more than one and some more than two. Others have enough money into their bike that they could have bought two. It's a disease man and we all got it. This board only feeds it and makes it worse. You are a sick man, just like the rest of us.

·
Jay Johnston
1,732 Posts
aortiz1105 said:
I just brought a new Dx a few months ago and love the bike so much. the 08's have the new engine and abs. I'm thinking of buying another and tricking it out a little differently than my o7. Maybe throw some extra crome on it. Keep on all black and use my imagination for the 08. What do some of you think. My wife is going to kill me when I tell her. LOL
LOL, Asking on here if we think you ought to buy a second VRod is like asking a alcoholic if he wants another drink, buy the 08 and first mod is a TURBO!

·
Not from 'round here
1,632 Posts
CaptClose said:
It's a disease man and we all got it. This board only feeds it and makes it worse. You are a sick man, just like the rest of us.
Hello. My name is Carl, and I'm a Vrod addict.:angeldev: :moped: :moped:

·
Pulling your strings
859 Posts
If your wife does kill you just make sure that the following statement is in your will:

"I leave my 2008 VRSCDX to masterofpuppets":angeldev:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts