Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't want to stereotype (in these absurd PC times) but I bought a 2nd bike yesterday to compliment my V that I would guess many on this forum might find strange
specifically, a brand new 2022 Ducati Monster Plus with full Termingnoni Race Exhaust, up-tune, LED lighting in body, Tail Tidy fender eliminator...about 240 lbs lighter, 120 h.p. /75 ft.# scalpel
should be real fun and make for some much different type of riding

·
-MIG
Delilah, my '16 Muscle & Fiona, my '14 Triumph Rocket III Touring
188 Posts
Variety is the Spice of Life... My "Bagger" is a Triumph Rocket III (2300cc's). Any photos?
...and absurd indeed!
-MIG

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hopefully they've ironed out the issues with them. First year usually the worst for issues so you likely skirted most of them. HD service and parts availability sucks the big one, not just v rods.
Ron

I've been watching all the talk about the issues they've been having. While there are a lot of new model blues, it sounds like it is mostly software issues and lack of tech knowledge. Lots of people have just been riding them without issue. With any luck 2023 models will have all that sorted out. Being a vertically challenged rider, the adaptive ride height makes the PAS the only workable ADV bike. Pair that with a Revolution motor and Im in!

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
I've been watching all the talk about the issues they've been having. While there are a lot of new model blues, it sounds like it is mostly software issues and lack of tech knowledge. Lots of people have just been riding them without issue. With any luck 2023 models will have all that sorted out. Being a vertically challenged rider, the adaptive ride height makes the PAS the only workable ADV bike. Pair that with a Revolution motor and Im in!
Lack of tech knowledge scares me the most. Same thing plagued the v rods. These are even more complex. Example, in recent thread somewhere, a tech pulls the head but forgets to order gasket and stretch bolts, so the bike sits. Good old HD training at play here.
Ron

1 - 10 of 10 Posts