Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you need to go to call power commander through the contact list on powercommander.com, they will tell you to go to the remote assistance link under support on the site. I had an issue with updating the firmware on my powercommander and they told me to do this. The tech on the other end was awsome he connected from his computer to mine and adjusted everything and updated my powercommander, he even told me to start my bike and he looked at everything while it was running. It was cool I was on the phone and watching my mouse move on my computer and all I had to do is watch. He even checked the AFR tables to make sure they where right. I would highly recommend doing this if you have any issues with the powercommander, he will also check to make sure you have checked certain boxes within the program that should be checked, if that makes any since. Thank you powercommander.com I have never seen such good technical support anywhere ever.

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
good to hear that you were treated so well.. it seems that customer service is much improved in the last couple years

1 - 2 of 2 Posts