Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today, I rolled up to Kean Coffee in Newport Beach to meet Olivier (Shark64 in this forum) and Steve (both in the movie/TV biz. Oliver is prop mgr for MONK on USA and Steve is prop mgr for several films...he did Airplane and Apollo 13 to name a few). I lead them up the Newport Peninsula and past the Newport Pier and the Balboa Pier then across the bay on the Balboa Island Ferry. I then lead them through Laguna Beach for fish and chips at Las Brisas. Next, Laguna Canyon to Orange County HD for some tire kicking. Here are some pix...
Dana

Attachments

·
Registered
164 Posts
There are worse ways to spend a Wednesday afternoon! Looks like a good time was had by all...and if they didn't it was their own damn fault!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DUDMAN said:
There are worse ways to spend a Wednesday afternoon! Looks like a good time was had by all...and if they didn't it was their own damn fault!!!!!
Yup, Dudman...we had a good ride. Both Olivier and Steve work massive amounts of hours on the sets and often through the night. They really seemed to enjoy the casual ride.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Dana,

We had a lot of fun, We needed to get out and ride. Thanks again for taking the time to show us your side of the world.
I have been thinking about that bike since I saw it in Orange County Harley Davidson. The ride back was rather windy for some reason and I wished I had a windshield. see you soon for coffee.

·
Premium Member
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
shark 64 said:
Dana,

We had a lot of fun, We needed to get out and ride. Thanks again for taking the time to show us your side of the world.
I have been thinking about that bike since I saw it in Orange County Harley Davidson. The ride back was rather windy for some reason and I wished I had a windshield. see you soon for coffee.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Sounds like you guys had a great ride. I used to live in Ventura and loved taking a ride down the coast.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts