Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the way into work this morning I had a small mishap:banghead: ...the plastic storage tray under the seat fell off/out. It sits just above the rear tire...where the PCIII is kept. Thankfully my PCIII is on the way and not installed yet.
Now listen...don't get crazy about this. It did not fall off on it's own.
I removed the dogs a$$ this weekend, so I assume that I did not put it back in the right way.
Any help would be awesome.

·
F*@kTard
7,946 Posts
I keep my pcIII under the airbox cover. The only thing I can think of under the seat is the TSSM unit.

·
Registered
519 Posts
PLO231 said:
On the way into work this morning I had a small mishap:banghead: ...the plastic storage tray under the seat fell off/out. It sits just above the rear tire...where the PCIII is kept. Thankfully my PCIII is on the way and not installed yet.
Now listen...don't get crazy about this. It did not fall off on it's own.
I removed the dogs a$$ this weekend, so I assume that I did not put it back in the right way.
Any help would be awesome.
It actually just sits on there - dog a$$ does nothing. Just aligthe tabs (that really do nothing other than align it). I am assuming this is a 2007 bike.

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
correct, its an 07 DX. The PCIII sits under the seat in that small storage space. But the plastic tray fell out so you can touch the rear tire. I need a new plastic tray. I will just call the dealer and have them look it up and order it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts