Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Scott
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boy did THAT catch your attention!!

Have you read the Home page lately? Ever notice the Green Light to the left under Forum Support asking for donations? It's not pushed here much, if at all by the Old Timers on this site - out of respect I assume - but ask yourself this question: How much money, stress, sleepless nights, SANITY have I saved having this site here to help me with my V-ROD?

I've been using this Forum since May 2007 and just noticed that Green Light! And I just donated, through PayPal, the cost of two beers and a tip at my local pub - and suddenly I feel a little ashamed that I didn't give more.

Thank you Max, RJ, Smooth, NightRodder, O2man, Brentley and all the others who have helped me save a $hitload of money - you guys are the best!

·
On Good Ol' Nbr7
7,267 Posts
Soooooo.... you're going to donate a tank..... that's cool...... sure wish I would have known that before RJ and my son Brad installed mine..... :D

:hidesbeh:

I'm sure the donation is much appreciated by Max....

HoldHard

·
The Hawk
3,785 Posts
What? You thought all that info was free? You just haven't got the bill yet.

Seriously, this place is the single most valuable site on the planet when it comes to info about V Rods.

Mike

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
I hear ya, without this forum I'd be for one bored to death at work and also alittle more broke, some of the things on this forum have saved me money!

and yes I noticed the green donation light a few months ago and donated a couple cases of beer and a tip :D

·
jacket off!
9,720 Posts
lakedrunk said:
and yes I noticed the green donation light a few months ago and donated a couple cases of beer and a tip :D

Silly nubies! Max don't drink!:rofl:

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
******* said:
well I guess that was a big tip :D

·
Premium Member
2,534 Posts
I enjoy this site and make regular donations to help support it. Thanks to Max and all the moderators for your time.

·
Guitar, not Gator
8,049 Posts
******* said:
You ain't been around him and coffee!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Excellent point!!! Too bad I'm a cheap bastard and all my money goes to Zanotti's.

Thanks anyways!

·
Still here, sort of
17,374 Posts
Thanks for raising the point. I'm sure some folks don't even know what it means.

·
Kaboom
4,336 Posts
devlpr said:
Boy did THAT catch your attention!!

Have you read the Home page lately? Ever notice the Green Light to the left under Forum Support asking for donations? It's not pushed here much, if at all by the Old Timers on this site - out of respect I assume - but ask yourself this question: How much money, stress, sleepless nights, SANITY have I saved having this site here to help me with my V-ROD?

I've been using this Forum since May 2007 and just noticed that Green Light! And I just donated, through PayPal, the cost of two beers and a tip at my local pub - and suddenly I feel a little ashamed that I didn't give more.

Thank you Max, RJ, Smooth, NightRodder, O2man, Brentley and all the others who have helped me save a $hitload of money - you guys are the best!

Good for you to remind us again of it. Because of your reminder I just made a contribution. It has been awhile since I hit the green button. It was long overdue. Max, his team and the product they give all 17,000 of us are magnificent. :plause:

·
Registered
33 Posts
I confess, I have been reading this forum since I purchaced my Rod a year ago and had only made my first donation about 3 days ago. The support from the members on this forum is incredible. The money I have saved from not having to go to dealers because of this forum is probably in the thousands.(modifying pipes rather than buying new ones, custom powercommander maps rather than dyno time etc.) It was only right to give a little back. Thanks again to all who have helped. Max said "the forum is only as good as its members" this is 100% correct and this forum is totally awesome and it rocks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts