Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. My bike is "away" for the winter, was wondering if anyone else shut theirs down for the winter and if so, what additives do you put in it

2. looking at working on the bike over the winter and i wanted to do a fender swap, airbox swap, bar swap, was looking for ideas with pics, i like the "cut" rear fender from gr customs but they dont have a good pic of it on a bike, the same goes with bars, im 6ft and right now with stock bars i sit straight up when riding, i dont want to put bars on that would have me leaning like a crotch rocket but i would like a nice looking set of bars

bike is a 08 dx black on black

thanks for the info

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
1) don't take this the wrong way, but do a search for "winterizing" There's at least 20k posts on this very topic.

2) quite a few of installed the bars from the HD Iron

·
LIFETIME MEMBER
1,373 Posts
Oh AOW, guess who just got in town today? Tara :)... Might have to have her come over and take some pic's :)...

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks i was just wondering i know there are prob other thrteads on winterizing but new products come out all the time and wondering what people were using now, this is my first bike, new to this, i work in the car field so it feels like night and day with the bike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts