Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We were having a dry spell, so I hopped on the bike to go for a little ride and shot a couple of pictures of her.

Regards,
Kent

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You took it for a ride without a plate :eek: ........ Oh wait, no law in Oregon ............
Yeah! weeks to months to get into DMV here, so to improve their response time they closed down several DMV offices! 🤔

Kent

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It’s a beautiful bike
Gerry thanks,

I'm just in the process of getting it dialed in for me, I have a front fender extender on order to stop the rocks and dirt from getting kicked up past the handle bars and some Oxford heated grips for those cool fall mornings.:)

• Love
Reactions: streetrodracer

·
Registered
2015 Vrod Muscle
162 Posts
Gerry thanks,

I'm just in the process of getting it dialed in for me, I have a front fender extender on order to stop the rocks and dirt from getting kicked up past the handle bars and some Oxford heated grips for those cool fall mornings.:)
I got the pyramid fender extender for muscle 09-11. Did fit on my 15 F with little modifications.

Beautiful bike!

Sunny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
218 Posts
You took it for a ride without a plate :eek: ........ Oh wait, no law in Oregon ............
I rode for about 3 months expired tabs around Metro Portland OR no ticket. Finally stopped in Hood River DMV a small town 10 minutes wait, showed my drivers license and insurance and new tabs. Guess I'm still a small town farm kid at heart.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I rode for about 3 months expired tabs around Metro Portland OR no ticket. Finally stopped in Hood River DMV a small town 10 minutes wait, showed my drivers license and insurance and new tabs. Guess I'm still a small town farm kid at heart.
I may end up having to do just that, I've been down three times and turned away due to lack of available help.

Kent

·
Registered
965 Posts
Hell, I drove my truck a year and a half with expired tags. By that time it was just a game for me to see how far I could get. When I did finally get stopped, I simply told the officer that I’d rather pay the local municipality the fine than give money to the state where it will just get pissed away anyway. And I’m in Wisconsin.
He let me off with a warning. 🤷‍♂️

·
-MIG
Delilah, my '16 Muscle & Fiona, my '14 Triumph Rocket III Touring
210 Posts
VERY Cool! In Tucson, Arizona where I moved back to, they have 3rd party companies so you can go there or the actual DMV to get your tags. So I avoided the DMV, got there right when they opened and was in and out (registering 5 vehicles) in 30 minutes. I know I paid like $10 more per vehicle...but worth every penny.
-MIG

·
Registered
218 Posts
is it not cold in nov. in oregon? its november here in arkansasand, its colder than a witches' titty in a brass bra!!!!!! feels like janruary out. lows in the lower 20's and highs in the 40's. not conducive to riding.
Currently cooler and clear in Stumptown lows in high 20's or low 30's, highs in the low 50's. I prefer this to rain.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts