Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Tired of the crap
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was shopping with my girlfriend yesterday, when she ran into Willie G.Davidson, whom she knows from working at the MoCo. She was nice enough to introduce me, so I got to shake his hand, and tell him how much I enjoyed the V-Rod.

He told us that the MoCo had just presented Formula One Champion Michael Schumacher with a new V-Rod. According to Willie G., Michael Schumacher really loves the V-Rod - which I take to be quite an endorsement, since his "daily driver" is an 800 horsepower turbocharged Ferrari....

·
If You Ain't Cav...
2,069 Posts
Did you get a chance to ask him about a 6 speed transmission and a bigger fuel tank? Just kidding! Good for you Drew!

Mike

·
Registered
136 Posts
VrodG, this is one of our Chrome with Ghost Flame sets. Willie saw it at our hotel parking lot while we were at the 100th and actually came out to talk to me about it. (he wanted to know how we did the flames). Even though I wouldn't give him any of our trade secrets :eek: he signed it and said this V-Rod is Willie certified.

Ozzy

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Ozzy,
Please Post your new Stuff for all to see!It really is the Trickest Paint Job out there for Our Bikes and you know what a Critic I am!;)

·
Registered
54 Posts
I also got to meet the master himself. It was at a HD dealership in Duluth Minnesota on a National HOG rally in 2002.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Thanks Kaz, but are you feeling OK:goof

Here are a few pics of our new Xtreme Chrome series paint sets with our transparent candy colors. They look really cool over chrome as they really glow under lights and retain the reflective quality of the chrome.

This is a chrome set we did with our Toxic Green Clear Coat and a lightning bolt paint. The lightning bolts are almost holographic and change from a solid silver metallic color to a shattered paint effect with ghosted V-Rods flying around depending on the viewing angle. It was a cloudy day when we took these pics so you don't get the full effect or the toxic green glow when under the sun.

This is a set we did for the American Heart Association's Harley for Heart's event. We will be getting this set back on the 15th and will be selling it then. It is our Blood Red Candy over red flames that change from light to dark red.

This is our laser blue candy over chrome

This is a solid red flame over chrome, then clear coated.

This is our Acid Etched Ghost flame over chrome with our Blood Red Candy over our aluminum V-Rod logo.

Ozzy

·
spit happens
5,534 Posts
AWESOME!They look sweet.

·
speeding safely
499 Posts
My god they're F*&%ing gorgeous.
Just when you thought you've seen everything.

Nice work.

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Ozzy Really is an Artist and he New Stuuf is just Off The Hook!:eek: :notworthy :cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts