Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
between fuel light on, fill up and fuel light on again. must be loosening up nicely now:D

·
Making the UK Fatter
2,606 Posts
My Fuel light comes on at 53miles and is below red a few miles later. I blat about and get 42mpg, unless I go to the Ace Cafe that is.

·
Registered
404 Posts
fuel light is worth s**t.
how much fuel did you put in?
Fuel Capacity is 18.9L
I believe he meant 5 gallons... Did you stage 1 it and get new pipes?

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
think i put in about 16 litres. the guage dived from 1/4 tank to empty pretty quick during a "spirited" ride chasing..sorry following my mate on his triumph 1200. no stage 1 yet, just the slip ons fitted.

·
Registered
404 Posts
interesting the the English don't like using the English system of measurements. Even when I fill up or buy liters of milk I still think 70 liters is about 17 gallons or that green cap of milk looks like a half gallon. At least 8 pints of beer is still a gallon!

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
But Cas, do you think in Imperial gallons, or them dodgy smaller American gallons.

·
Premium Member
3,516 Posts
Gallons liters whatever, I think it is strange that with a 5 "american" gallon tank you cannot get more than 100 miles without the light coming on.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
But Cas, do you think in Imperial gallons, or them dodgy smaller American gallons.
We think your imperial measurement are "dodgy" especially your pints because we think you sell the larger pint to get our girls drunk faster when they are on vacation...oops I meant holiday... without them realizing how much more they are drinking on top of the fact that your beer isn't the American piss water strength either so you can get in their pants easier....

PS if you didn't catch the sarcasm then oh well........

·
www.badpenny.org
4,172 Posts
We think your imperial measurement are "dodgy" especially your pints because we think you sell the larger pint to get our girls drunk faster when they are on vacation...oops I meant holiday... without them realizing how much more they are drinking on top of the fact that your beer isn't the American piss water strength either so you can get in their pants easier....

PS if you didn't catch the sarcasm then oh well........
I was in St Petersburg in 1984 and have fond memories of Marcia , who worked in a bar and liked herbal cigarettes and her best friend worked in a pizza parlour .Perfect for when you got peckish.....
Anyway , the beer was most odd - you could drink as much as you liked but not get drunk , yet still wake up with a headache.
I later found out that Marcia got busted whilst attempting to sell an undercover cop some nasal decongestant.......

·
Registered
404 Posts
must be the smaller dodgy american gallons, except when it come to beer. Supersize me to 8 imperial pints.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts