Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Jr. Lifetime Premium
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,

I am selling my 8 piece Black Denim skins off my 2006 VRSCD. This set is still on my bike and you can see pics in my gallery. I will be taking them off next week when my new skins come in. Couple of disclaimers.

1) I dropped the airbox cover the first month I got the bike (6/06). The airbox has been repainted professionally using genuine HD Black Denim paint. However, it still has a slightly different sheen than the factory. It is VERY slight. Take a look at the pics in my gallery. That is how it looks today.

2) There are a couple of nicks under base plate on the rear fender. If you use a base plate, you will not be able to see it.

Other than that, the set is in excellent condition.

Price $750 shipped CONUS via UPS Ground. Set is now off my bike, packed and ready for shipping. PM me with any questions.

·
Registered
911 Posts
coinpurse...

If you ever see a set for $500, buy as many as you can and retire early.

·
**RodhscR**
532 Posts
Classified Rules
If you have a similar item for sale start a new thread.
If you don't like the price of an item you can PM the person but don't post an insult.
Any post that are not for the sale of an item, to ask about the item, or related to the sale of an item will be removed.
Please respect others as you would want others to respect you with sales of items.
Your sale ad should include a price. This is not an auction house.
Please post pictures of the sale item to start with.
Do not bump your own sale ad more then a single time in a 24 hour time period.
If you have been a member for less then 30 days you will not be able to start a new thread in this area. It is an automatic change in your status after 30 days.

That is all for now.

·
Registered
59 Posts
TheeRod said:
Classified Rules

If you don't like the price of an item you can PM the person but don't post an insult.
How is this an insult, these guys are just being informative. They very well could have chosen a different method of being informative but I think it is reasonable to let everyone---including the seller--know what the going rate is for skins.

·
Lifetime Member
5,212 Posts
Not taking sides but the ones on ebay are usually 7 piece sets. The mini-fairing that makes this an 8 piece would add a couple hundred. Although I don't know much about buying and trading parts.

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
LIUNARep said:
Not taking sides but the ones on ebay are usually 7 piece sets. The mini-fairing that makes this an 8 piece would add a couple hundred. Although I don't know much about buying and trading parts.
:angeldev: RIGHT!
Apples to apples - the mini fairing changes the whole deal. Looks competitive. Simple solution - ask whatever you want, and if they sell, you are in the ballpark. Ask too little, and they are gone in 30 seconds, you probably left money on the table. JMHO, Joe

·
Jr. Lifetime Premium
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for all the feedback everyone. No offense taken here. This is a free market economy. The seller will try to make as much as possible and the buyer will try to pay as little as possible. This is how capitalism works. At the end of the day, the final price will be determined by supply and demand. How many people want a Black Denim set vs. how many Black Denim sets are available for sale. I have seen $600 7 piece sets on ebay but they are usually a color I didn't want.

Like LUNIARep pointed out, this set includes the headlight fairing, so I don't think my price is that out of whacked.

Anyways, I got my new skins today, so these are off the bike, wrapped and ready to go. To make things simple, I am going to make the price $800 shipped anywhere in the CON U.S. via UPS Ground.

·
Premium Member
4,153 Posts
LIUNARep said:
You "D" guys crack me up...

·
Jr. Lifetime Premium
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Price lowered.

·
Registered
610 Posts
LIUNARep said:

:notworth:

·
Jr. Lifetime Premium
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
bump diddy bump bump.....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts