Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This set includes seven pieces and is in perfect condition. They have never been installed since they were repainted two weeks ago. They were first sanded with 320 and primed four times with DTM Epoxy primer, sanded with 400 then sealed with DTM sealer. The art work was done with urethan paints Briliant Silver Metallic and Triple Deep Black. They were then cleared with a durable and flexable Super Flow Clear and coated five times. Finally they were cut with 1000, 1500, and 2000 paper and buffed to a perfect finish. All materials envolved in this project were top of the line Kustom Shop and 3M products. I'm currently listing this on EBAY for $2000 but all offers are welcome. Thanks for looking and email me if you have any questions at [email protected].

Attachments

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,318 Posts
Wow, that set is very well done.. Not into skulls but good luck with the sale..

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ps.....

This set includes seven pieces and is in perfect condition. They have never been installed since they were repainted two weeks ago. They were first sanded with 320 and primed four times with DTM Epoxy primer, sanded with 400 then sealed with DTM sealer. The art work was done with urethan paints Briliant Silver Metallic and Triple Deep Black. They were then cleared with a durable and flexable Super Flow Clear and coated five times. Finally they were cut with 1000, 1500, and 2000 paper and buffed to a perfect finish. All materials envolved in this project were top of the line Kustom Shop and 3M products. I'm currently listing this on EBAY for $2000 but all offers are welcome. Thanks for looking and email me if you have any questions at [email protected].
PS. the rear is 180 and shipping is free within US.

·
Registered
878 Posts
I like, too bad Im broke :soapbox:

·
Registered
367 Posts
Damn, too bad this wasn't for a 240 rear. Nice liking tins. Good luck with the sale

·
MSF Ridercoach
276 Posts
If it would fit my DX I woulda considered selling a damn kidney or something. I really like that..... Good luck with the sale...

·
Banned
26 Posts
crazy

Man that set is the nicest I've seen, once I get this my 109r sold it'll free up some money for upgrades on the VROD

1 - 10 of 10 Posts