9) T-Rod45

From FaceBook:

1) P. Sharron
2) K. Reilly
3) P. Migroyn
4) J. Helyer
5) G. U Wish
6) D. Maloney

IF YOU ARE ON BOTH LISTS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

Spread the word guys!!! I'm going next week to get a local shop to quote me on shirts for the event.

·
She f...in Hates me!
800 Posts
So far the rough head count is as follows:

From 1130cc.com:

1) ponnu
2) rippie74
3) 67ray
4) Bart0sz
5) NHRA21
6) swtalbot
7) groovy V-Rod
8) dom V rodder
9) T-Rod45

From FaceBook:

1) P. Sharron
2) K. Reilly
3) P. Migroyn
4) J. Helyer
5) G. U Wish
6) D. Maloney

Spread the word guys!!! I'm going next week to get a local shop to quote me on shirts for the event.
The word of the day is LEGS! Help spread the word!!:lick:

·
Bladerunner
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Any update on final count?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
So far just the 15 that have spoken up. In my experience with the last few events, some drop off and some show up without notification, so the average is usually about the same number as those who RSVP... Keep spreading the word. I'd like to get as many VRods as possible but don't forget, you can invite a buddy or two even if they don't ride one...

·
Feeling lost
998 Posts
DAMN IT!!! I have to work a music festival that weekend in Toronto Canada so I can't make it, not that I want rain but praying for rain so it gets pushed to July 5th I can make it!

·
1130cc is enuff 4 me
2,426 Posts
I found a guy in on FB who is from Brooklyn NY in the "I love my Harley" Group. I told him about this ride & to join the group...

·
Registered
123 Posts
I was looking up directions to Marcus Dairy and it appears to have closed and been truned into a mall???

Any truth and what does it mean for a meeting place?

·
Bladerunner
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
As stated in the OP, the meeting place is the OLD Marcus Dairy plaza. It is now a strip mall, which includes a Panera Bread for breakfast for those who want it. Even though the original Dairy has closed, this continues to be the meeting ground for hundreds of bikes every weekend.

As far as attendance goes, it's seems to have yielded at the 15 posted, although most are bringing guests on other bikes, so I'm figuring right around 12-15 total... As always, could be more, could be less...

·
Bladerunner
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Still down for the ride. Have two maybes tagging along. Annoying because they're still a maybe but thats life.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

I hear ya man. Happens to me all the time.

I have a feeling as long as the weather is good we will have right around 15 bikes. Maybe more, but 15 would be a good size group. Anything much larger tends to be hard to keep together on the ride, but I've put on events before where the attendance is double what my expectations are or half! It's all good. They're always a great time...

·
She f...in Hates me!
800 Posts
I was looking up directions to Marcus Dairy and it appears to have closed and been truned into a mall???

Any truth and what does it mean for a meeting place?
Yes and Yes.

We meet in the parking lot in front of the Panera Bread. Google earth does not correctly direct you to Marcus Dairy. I just checked! You want the route 7 south exit that takes you to the Danbury Fair Mall. At the end of the exit ramp the mall will be directly in front of you.Turn right and about 500 yards go right on Sugar Hollow Rd. Then turn right into the strip mall parking lot and the Panera Bread is in the very back left of the parking lot. That's where we will be. If you end up coming route 7 north at end of ramp go left toward the mall then left again on Sugar Hollow Rd.
Tom do the directions look correct? I think there good.

·
Bladerunner
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
If I put the address into the maps app in my iPhone, it takes me that way. Exit 8 puts you right in from of the mall. Then take a right off the ramp and the next right onto Sugar Hollow Rd. the parking lot entrance is about a block up on the right.

·
Registered
268 Posts
So far the rough head count is as follows:

From 1130cc.com:

1) ponnu
2) rippie74
3) 67ray
4) Bart0sz
5) NHRA21
6) swtalbot
7) groovy V-Rod
8) dom V rodder
9) T-Rod45

From FaceBook:

1) P. Sharron
2) K. Reilly
3) P. Migroyn
4) J. Helyer
5) G. U Wish
6) D. Maloney

To bad I was left off the list...

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Bladerunner
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #37

·
Registered
268 Posts
Hey it's a little early can you move it up an hour! I like to sleep in...

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
106 Posts
Tom, just a heads up, This is my first time riding with a group and own this V-rod for less than a year. (however I used to commute to Long Island City every Friday, so riding should not be a problem, keeping up with the group may be)

21 - 40 of 56 Posts