Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Bladerunner
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here it is... The first Official Northeast V-Rod Owners Group event. This will be hopefully the first of many, with great riding on some of the best and most beautiful roads New England has to offer. Last year we did a trial run with a decent turnout, but this year we are also advertising the event on Facebook to hopefully recruit more riders. Stops and sights will include places such as Bear Mountain, Storm King Hwy, Candlewood Lake, and more... Final Destination will be Down the Hatch on Candlewood Lake in Brookfield, CT. Got a friend who doesnt ride a V-Rod? Who cares! Other makes/models are welcome if want to ride up with a friend or two...

When: Saturday June 28, 2014
(rain date July 5th)

Where: Old Marcus Dairy Plaza- 3 Sugar Hollow Rd Danbury, CT 06810

Meet & Greet @ 9:00AM with kickstands up at 10:00AM

*** PLEASE POST UP HERE IF ATTENDING SO THAT WE CAN GET A HEAD COUNT *** UPDATES WILL BE POSTED HERE AS WELL AS THE N.E.V.O FACEBOOK GROUP PAGE.

I'd like to beat last years 1130cc attendance, so IF we can get 12+ committed by 5/1/14, I will have shirts made up for the event as well!

Here is the FB link to the event:

https://www.facebook.com/events/378437638965572/?ref=2&ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
I'll go, on two conditions:
1.) No F's!:stilpoke:
2.) I can wear my Chaps, without Pants!(Cyco's request!):moon:

·
1130cc is enuff 4 me
2,426 Posts
I'm in

·
Bladerunner
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Spread the word guys!!!

If you have already RSVP'd on Facebook, please let me know so I don't double count anyone.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I will be out that way that time of the year, coming from Vegas. Can someone please post the FB page I would love to try and make it.

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
I should be good for the 28th. The 5th might be an issue as I will be doing fireworks. Sounds like another great ride!

·
She f...in Hates me!
800 Posts
more pictures from the fall ride!

Attachments

·
Bladerunner
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I should be good for the 28th. The 5th might be an issue as I will be doing fireworks. Sounds like another great ride!
Tom, are you on Facebook?

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
(Sean) I have an account on facebook, but I never use it.

·
Bladerunner
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
(Sean) I have an account on facebook, but I never use it.
Sorry, confusing you with CTNRS (he's also from Clinton)... I joined FB specifically for the V-Rod page and a few other motorcycle resources. It's an easy way to stay in touch with what's going on riding-wise in the area, since we started the Northeast page too. I recently moved to Guilford btw...

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
No worries. Thanks for the heads up on facebook. I joined the Northeast page. It marked me as going on the ride there as well. I will try to check in there from time to time, although I am not very good as it :) Glad to see you stayed in Connecticut!

·
Bladerunner
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'd like to make this a part of my cross country quest on my "F", but I see there is no love lost. :wazzup:
If you could make it that'd be awesome!!!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts