Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking thru April 04 "Hot Bike" magazine and on page 284, their is an advertisement from www.lazerstar.net. It shows their "dog a$$" kit and a custom 5 3/4" headlight using the stock mounting bracket. Went to the link and couldn't find any info other than a picture of the headlight unit with side mounting tabs. I wish I had a scanner for the advertisement, but attached is a photo of the headlight. Just passing on info...

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
More Info

There was more info in the news section. With a different pic. (i dont know how to post it.

Copied from thier site.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Lazer Star / Weekend Concepts
1330 N. ******** St.
Anaheim, CA 92806

Suzi Scott, Sales Manager
Ron Scott, VP, Operations

DATE:
August 15, 2003

HEADLINE:
V-Rod Headlight by Lazer Star

BODY:
Lazer Star is introducing their new Fire Star Headlight for V-Rod's. This 5 ¾" diameter housing is triple chromed plated, high-carbon steel with Billet bezel and mounting stand-offs. Complete with a Tri-Bar lens and 60/55 watt H4 Halogen bulb. This custom Headlight utilizes your stock mounting bracket, for quick, easy install. Give your V-Rod that aggressive, somewhat traditional Harley looks with the NEW V-Rod Headlight by Fire Star.

ABOUT LAZER STAR:
Lazer Star Billet Lights by Weekend Concepts is a family owned and operated business located in Anaheim Ca. Lazer Star is the originator the small and functional billet lights having designed and began selling the first Bullet model in early 1993. Weekend Concepts strives to be participants in every market we cater to while providing exceptional customer service.

·
Registered
35 Posts
315.00 I think
You can order it from them or I believe V-mod also has it on there site.

·
1,738 Posts
Here is a picture mounted on the V-Rod Bracket. I like it, but would like to see a picture actually on the bike. Of course I like the look of the stock light, except for the cheap plastic back.

Fred

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts