Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Since custom seats r.affle was a hit I have decided to do more various after market parts.

Starting with Arnott MC-3112 air suspension, 2007-2017 H-D V-Rod Ultimate Ride Kit (Black or Chrome) with free delivery anywhere in the world!

$45 USD per ticket, 65 tickets available

This guy makes Custom Seats for most VROD models, and raffles one off every so often, I enter in those raffles frequently. He is trust worthy -
the seller is Ben Grigas.
Check the facebook link below

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Anybody worried about risk, I will also vouch for Ben. 100% legit and 100% reliable. And if anybody is in the market for having a seat recovered Ben does absolutely stunning work at amazing prices.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
🤯🥺😭
That's why these raffles are illegal, unless done through the proper channels.
It is not illegal for a person to raffle off an item they purchase, that is ridiculous!
If you don't want a chance at an $1800+ item for $45 then keep on scrolling. And 🤐
I personally am happy to pay $45 for a chance at something I can't afford.
You people are ridiculous. And incorrect about the legality of a raffle, and sound foolish calling it illegal, you should apply for jobs at CNN they can always use good Karens & story tellers.

·
Registered
58 Posts
🤯🥺😭

It is not illegal for a person to raffle off an item they purchase, that is ridiculous!
If you don't want a chance at an $1800+ item for $45 then keep on scrolling. And 🤐
You people are ridiculous. And incorrect about the legality of a raffle, and sound foolish calling it illegal, you should apply for jobs at CNN they can always use good Karens & story tellers.
Google is your friend.

Raffling off an item for profit, is absolutely illegal.

Who's the fool sounding foolish?

·
Registered
47 Posts

If you don't want a chance at an $1800+ item for $45 then keep on scrolling. And
It actually is (or can be) for Canada and US. There’s different rules and laws covering this, and 3 states (Alabama, Hawaii and Utah) ban it completely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
328 Posts
Holy crap it can be very illegal unless you pay your taxes or are a charitable organization.
Googled my home state and was surprised. These things have been popping up with more frequency and I knew something felt off.

For anyone curious here are some highlights
Raffle tickets must be printed
Raffle tickets must be sold for no more than $1 and no multiples.
Raffle must be permitted.
Organization responsible for raffle must be in existence for at minimum 2 years.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts