Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Yeah, but what if...
4,714 Posts
Ate all the popcorn, sorry! Want some maltezers?

Welcome aboard Dave :cheers:

Jeese, I was just telling someone a week ago "We have 3000 members..." Better get my promo spiel current hey? :plause:

4000 members and an estimated 6% of the world's supply of v-rods accounted for right here. Not bad at all. HD should be underwriting 100% of the cost of this site as the best and cheapest market research they can undertake. There is not a company beancounter who would not approve it. They don't need to pay, but they are morally obliged to do so IMHO. It is like information theft otherwise! Too out there for their marketing department I reckon, not to mention their in house lawyer weanies worrying about vicarious liability :eek: I'm gonna write me a letter

·
Tired of the crap
2,819 Posts
Karl Scott said:
Ate all the popcorn, sorry! Want some maltezers?
Karl, buddy...

Our poor North American membership has but scant knowledge of the delights of Malteasers. (Actually, the closest US equivalent are called "Whoppers" ..) Thanks to Paul Hogan and Men at Work we think your cuisine consists soley of Fosters, shrimp on the barbi, and Vegemite sandwiches...

Congrats and many thanks to Max and the other moderators for making this such a great forum!

·
LIVE FULL THROTTLE
1,385 Posts
Word of Mouth is kicking in....I tell all VRSC owners about the Forum....

·
LIVE FULL THROTTLE
1,385 Posts
OK Max, WHO IS THE #4000th???

·
Registered
472 Posts
Congrats to the Forum!
There's a lot of good people and good info here, and the growing membership proves it.
Max, do you have the dates when we passed 1,000, 2,000 and 3,000?

·
Fireman/investigator
1,965 Posts
Way to go! I knew I would miss it, but congrats to max and psudaveh... and the forum.

Greg

·
Rallycaust Survivor
11,141 Posts
I tell everyone I can as well..... I never had an informational community this nice for anything I ever owned.... Thanks Max and all of the forum "staff"

·
Yeah, but what if...
4,714 Posts
vroddrew said:
Karl, buddy...

Our poor North American membership has but scant knowledge of the delights of Malteasers. (Actually, the closest US equivalent are called "Whoppers" ..) Thanks to Paul Hogan and Men at Work we think your cuisine consists soley of Fosters, shrimp on the barbi, and Vegemite sandwiches...

Congrats and many thanks to Max and the other moderators for making this such a great forum!
Thanks for the correction on the old Malteasers. Used to be great to roll down the ailses at the movies. Men at Work were huge in their day, and then got resurrected as the theme for our 1987 (?) Americas Cup winning team. There is a thread here somewhere for an Australian American translation guide we threw together. Kaz gets a hammering, so it's a good read. Heres the link

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Karl Scott said:
Thanks for the correction on the old Malteasers. Used to be great to roll down the ailses at the movies. Men at Work were huge in their day, and then got resurrected as the theme for our 1987 (?) Americas Cup winning team. There is a thread here somewhere for an Australian American translation guide we threw together. Kaz gets a hammering, so it's a good read. Heres the link
Karl,
You Keep that Up and I'm Making You my Official Sponsor for Next Season! :spank: ;)

·
Yeah, but what if...
4,714 Posts
Super Kaz said:
Karl,
You Keep that Up and I'm Making You my Official Sponsor for Next Season! :spank: ;)
Jesus, death by fiscal haemorrage. :eek: I reckon you could spend money faster than my wife. :helpme:

That is not a challenge honey! :heart:

Kaz, flip a couple US multinationals my way as clients and I am happy to sponsor you mate! Boeing would be a good start, they have their Australian head office right here in Brisbane too.... :thumb:

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Karl Scott said:
Jesus, death by fiscal haemorrage. :eek: I reckon you could spend money faster than my wife. :helpme:

That is not a challenge honey! :heart:

Kaz, flip a couple US multinationals my way as clients and I am happy to sponsor you mate! Boeing would be a good start, they have their Australian head office right here in Brisbane too.... :thumb:
I'll see what I can do! :thumb:

·
Yeah, but what if...
4,714 Posts

·
TRANNY KILLER :)
14,572 Posts
..... I'm not sure if my math is correct, but if you project the number of Forum members we'll have by September 2005 will it not be over 5000? Maybe sooner? Some members have done some guesstimating for the 4,000 mark... what do ya think?

5000 by when?

·
"Keg Security"
3,428 Posts
Johnny, If we went from 3000 in Aug of 04 to 4000 in Nov 04 we could be over 6000 by next rally. BTW, where are we at on the pool for attendance next year?

·
Registered
466 Posts
???
16 year revival????

41 - 58 of 58 Posts