Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Live Free or Die
938 Posts
A historical note about Shawn, he made a plea in December '03 or January '04 to convince people to switch from their Handle (or nickname) to their real name. Some of us took him up on that... Yes, 0rest 0har is my real name.

Shawn, what was your nickname before you had it changed?

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
LOL Orest, your correct about the first phpbb2 software that we started with. We used it exactly 30 day's before we made the switch to a dedicated server and the Jelsoft software. Many of the original members did make the change from the VTF.

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Max said:
LOL Orest, your correct about the first phpbb2 software that we started with. We used it exactly 30 day's before we made the switch to a dedicated server and the Jelsoft software. Many of the original members did make the change from the VTF.
Ya Now I'm there All alone! :hiding: It would be Nice if You all would Stop by and Say Hi every Once in AWHILE! ;) :kaz:

·
Metal Guitarist
5,201 Posts
0rest 0har said:
A historical note about Shawn, he made a plea in December '03 or January '04 to convince people to switch from their Handle (or nickname) to their real name. Some of us took him up on that... Yes, 0rest 0har is my real name.

Shawn, what was your nickname before you had it changed?
FastVRSCA :kaz:
I still use that handle at VTF although i rarely go there.

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Max said:
Nelson we average about 10-15 a day so my guess is that we will have a name by Monday.
Yep! :thumb:

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
4 to go! :plause:

·
Metal Guitarist
5,201 Posts
Max said:

http://www.v-rodforums.com/phpBB2/index.php
I still have it saved in my favorites, I am too lazy to delete it plus it has a cool little icon next to it..lol

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Shawn the shame is that the URL actually goes to a different server all together, but if you save the forum now you should get the same icon, it is called a favicon.ico file but with IE it only seems to work with favorites. If you use most other browsers the VFR logo shows up all the time.

Max

·
Fireman/investigator
1,965 Posts
2 to go... will probably happen when people get out of work. Pretty awesome stat Max :thumb: you should be proud.

Greg

·
Yeah, but what if...
4,714 Posts
:popcorn

·
Revolution02
3,978 Posts
HOLY CRP! 4000, YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
21 - 40 of 58 Posts