Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
V-RodForums Buy (not a group buy)

Here is a deal for V-RodForum members only, not a group buy because I don't care if 1 or 50 people do this special buy.

We have our 4 piece chrome fuel tank covers that we sell for $150 for the set. We will sell the complete set for $115 with two conditions:

1) You must be a V-Rodforum member with at least 5 posts.
2) You must make a $5 minimum donation to V-Rodforums.com to help keep this site going.

It's a win-win for everyone, we all help the site out and you are getting a 20% discount overall.

Anyone who is interested can send me an Email at [email protected] with your forum name and copy me on the paypal donation receipt. The V-RodForum paypal link is V-RodForums Paypal

·
Registered
769 Posts
Can anyone point me to a picture of these covers or bike with them on?

Thanks!

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Sean feel free to post pictures here on the forum until you get your site back up.

Max

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey everyone, here are a few pics of the chrome covers. Our website is back up, but only with a few products at this time. We are hoping to everything loaded on the site by Sunday.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Will Work For Mod $$
2,866 Posts
The set is great but why didn't you make the ignition panel so it completly surrounded the switch like the H-D panel. In my opnion, I think it looks a lot better then having open space arouind it. Just my two cents.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Looks good

·
Ironbutt
886 Posts
Sean, How much for just the two bottom Chrome pieces. I like my HD uper covers. Another great product as well as your customer service:D:D:D

·
v -n*a*t*i*o*n.c*o*m
951 Posts
I bought mine when they were $150 dollars, but I still love them. Thanks Sean! The pics do no do them justice. makes that ugly a$$ tank look much better.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Ozzy,

If you are making these yourself, I have a great idea for you... How about a chrome rear sprocket cover. One that will fit right over the outside of the stock sprocket.. HD makes them for other sprockets and when installed looks like a true chromed sprocket without the cost.. If you could do that for under $50 I know I would get one and sure many others would to..

·
Get a Grip!
696 Posts
They look great Ozzy

Sign me up...wow!

·
I seek only water...
1,029 Posts
mvette said:
Ozzy,

If you are making these yourself, I have a great idea for you... How about a chrome rear sprocket cover. One that will fit right over the outside of the stock sprocket.. HD makes them for other sprockets and when installed looks like a true chromed sprocket without the cost.. If you could do that for under $50 I know I would get one and sure many others would to..
Man -- I would DEFINITELY go for that!!! Right now I am dreading pulling off the rear pulley and stripping/wet sanding/buffing for six hours plus.....

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
mvette, that is a good idea I will see how much it will cost to make molds for the pulley. The next thing out will be chrome engine covers to place over the powder coated portion under the fins. Molds should be done later next week.

·
Registered
100 Posts
ozzycustoms said:
mvette, that is a good idea I will see how much it will cost to make molds for the pulley. The next thing out will be chrome engine covers to place over the powder coated portion under the fins. Molds should be done later next week.

You think there would not be heat issues? Sounds like a good idea if the heads did not heat up.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey Mike, that was our biggest issue. We are using a heat resistant tape, some car manufacturers use it to mount emblems on engines when they don't want to cast them in.

It seems to be working fine but we will test them pretty good once completed.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts